The Little Caterpillar

The Little Caterpillar

A Story by ThePersona
"

Ok guys a break from my novel (I promos I'm gonna finish chapter one soon) and now a Children's story about overcoming bullies (idk I guess) well idk how bout you find meaning to the metaphor?

"

There once was a little caterpillar. He was not pretty, he was not interesting. He was in fact, very plain. All the other caterpillars were so pretty and fun, but not he. One day this caterpillar decided he wanted to change. He tried making his cocoon, but it would not come. The other caterpillars had gotten there cocoons! Why couldn't he! And when it came time the other caterpillars had come and become butterflies, but not he. "Look at him, he's still a caterpillar!" They would mock. Then, one day, the little caterpillar made the biggest most extravagant cocoon of all. And when he hatched from his cocoon all the other butterflies marveled at his beauty!

© 2014 ThePersona


Author's Note

ThePersona
Ok so my inspiration for this metaphorical children's story came from my life, and how I felt during my MtF (Male to Female) Transition. And I think even besides transgender issues, we all have to "Leave our cocoon" eventually and we all will, no matter how long it takes. So hope you enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

ThePersona
ThePersona

Orlando, FL



About
Hello, I am Harper Cowen, I will almost always solely write fiction, though all my works deal with an aspect of my past or present, as such, some content will tend to be very triggering and upsetting .. more..

Writing
Note To Reader Note To Reader

A Chapter by ThePersona