Unexpected

Unexpected

A Story by Brooke
"

Well, yet another one of my RPG story-thingies. Lol. By the way; there are many characters who are made up in this, not the real Twilight people. So, no worries, I just didn't want y'all to get confused. Also, its from Carlisle PoV. I needed a change. xD

"

 

      Unexpected
 
   I stood next to Esme in the corner of the living room, fighting the longing to pull her into my arms and comfort her; making sure everything was all right. But, I couldn’t do that. She was already too overwhelmed with everything else going on at the moment; with her memory-loss and everyone crowding around her. My gaze flickered around the room, and rested on everybody for a moment. Renesmee, Nicole, Chad, Jasper, Rosalie, and Serena. I looked back over at Esme, who was paler than ever, her expression nervous. The shock from Renesmee showing her pictures didn’t help her concentration; or help get her memory back. I dropped my gaze to the floor, squeezing my eyes shut for a moment. All of this even had me overwhelmed; with the whole not-knowing-how-to-help-her-thing. My head snapped up as I heard Esme’s whimper, and I watched as she sank down to the floor, leaning her back against the wall. I knelt down beside her, lightly placing my hand on her shoulder.
   “It’s okay,” I murmured to her. Um, I think we’re making her nervous. I thought, knowing that Serena would hear. Esme whimpered again, and I pulled her into my arms, not caring about the fact that she didn’t really know who I was.
   “Shh, everything’s all right,” I comforted her, gently rubbing her back.
   “Carlisle? Can I talk to you for a sec?” Serena asked. I gave a small nod, and got up from the floor.
   “Stay here,” I murmured to Esme, then followed Serena.
   “Yes?” I asked, waiting for her to begin.
   “Um, well, I think we might have to shock her. This isn’t working,” She replied. I stifled a sigh.
   “I know. I didn’t want to have to do that, though – remember what happened last time you shocked her?”
   Serena nodded, looking thoughtful.
   “Yeah. But, Carlisle; I promise I won’t do it too bad this time. It might help her get her memory back.”
   I glanced at Serena, then anxiously back at my wife. Serena was right – it might help her. But, that’s the key word. Might.
   “I suppose we can try it,” I finally concluded, with a sigh. I really hoped this would work.
   “’Kay. I’ll be outside; you go get Esme.” Serena said, before walking out the back door. I quickly made it back over to where Esme was, kneeling down next to her again.
   “Esme?” I asked. She looked over at me. “We’re going to try something that might help you, okay?”
   She nodded, and I helped her up from the floor, leading her outside to where Serena was.
   “What exactly are we doing?” Esme inquired. I bit my lower lip.
   “Well, we’re going to… Shock you. Don’t worry, though. Please.” I told her, my eyes almost pleading. Esme gave a small nod, and I turned back to Serena.
   “Okay,” I said, “shock her.”
   I could tell when Serena started shocking her, because Esme started to shake, and her face became contorted with pain. I reached over to take her hand. As I did that, Serena must’ve shocked harder; because her legs gave out, and she fainted. I caught her; waiting for her to wake up. When she didn’t after a few minutes, I laid her down on the ground, motioning for Serena to stop.
   “Is she okay?” Serena asked, still standing in the same spot.
   “I don’t know,” I replied kneeling beside my wife. I watched her for a moment; when something hit me. She wasn’t breathing. She wasn’t breathing. I knew that vampires don’t have to breathe, but, still – it’s not a good sign.
   “Oh, God,” I whispered, not taking my gaze off of her.
   “What? Carlisle, what is it?” Serena questioned, staring at me.
   “She’s not breathing,” I replied, my voice pained.
   “Err, will she be all right?” She asked.
   “I don’t know,” I said quietly, “ Esme, no… C’mon, wake up, please! D-Don’t leave me; please, come back… Oh, no, Esme… My baby…” I whimpered, not caring that the rest were probably watching. I opened my eyes again, looking at her limp body. I lightly put my hand on her shoulder, shaking her. You idiot; what will shaking her do? I scolded myself mentally. Serena had backed up a few steps, as if she were afraid to startle me or something. I sat back a little, burying my face in my hands. A few minutes, or so it felt, Justin walked up, and kneeled next to me.
   “Hey, Carlisle, I know this is kind of a bad time, but… If Esme dies, and you get all lonely and go off on your own, can I have the house?”
   I turned to glare at him.
  “Justin?” I said. He looked up hopefully. “If she died, do you think I would care about the freaking house?” I asked rhetorically. Justin’s face lit up.
   “Is that a yes?!” He asked, excitedly. I sighed, a little annoyed.
   “Esme could be DYING right now; and all you care about is the damn house?!” I growled, glaring at him again. Justin was quiet for a moment.
   “Well, no, I care about Esme, too… But, the house is so awesome!”
   “’Oh, sorry that your wife is dying, Carlisle; but your house is awesome!’” I mocked him, sarcastically. I stared at Justin, my expression disapproving.
   “Well, it is! Dude, have you even looked at that thing? I could sell it, and get, like, a trillion dollars out of it!”
   I didn’t reply to Justin. He was starting to piss me off with this; when Esme might be losing time. Well, it’s not really possible for vampires to die this way. But, I suppose we didn’t think that vampires could lose their memory, either.
   “If Esme and I left, the house would probably go to Edward, or somebody who I think is more responsible,” I said to Justin, not looking at him. Justin humphed, and stomped off with his arms crossed in an angry way. I rolled my eyes at him, wondering why he could be so childish like that.
   I had been sitting by Esme’s completely limp body for a few hours now; or so it felt to me. Everything always seemed longer and more drawn out when you were in a situation like this. I barely even noticed when a new person walked through the trees, and looked at me, raising one eyebrow. The girl, who I assumed was about eighteen, walked over and knelt beside me.
   “Maybe you should slap her?” She suggested. I glanced at the girl quickly. Why is everyone all of sudden fascinated with slapping? I thought, remembering how Alice, Emmett, Jasper and Rosalie got into a slap fight a few weeks ago.
   “I can’t,” I mumbled, “she’s already been hurt enough.” At that, Justin came running up again.
   “Well, well. Edward said he would let me have the house!” Justin said, angrily. I sighed for about the millionth time that day.
   “Then, go talk to him about it, so I can keep my wife from dying!” I snarled, not looking up at Justin. Okay; now he was really getting on my nerves. I had almost forgotten the girl sitting next to me.
   “You love her, yes?” She questioned. I gave a small nod.
   “More than anything,” I whispered, trying to hide the pain in my voice. The girl lightly put her hand on my cheek.
   “Then nothing is impossible,” she murmured, dropping her hand.
   “Um, okay?” I said, unsure, “But, how does that keep her from… Dying?”
   The girl smiled.
   “You’re Carlisle, you’ve been alive for three-hundred and sixty-two years, you were alone for most of that time, and if you don’t want to let her go, you won’t.” She said, sweetly, still smiling. I stared at her, dumbstruck.
   “Who are you, and how do you that?!” I asked frantically, wondering she was stalking me or something to that effect. The girl just smiled wider.
   “Simple. I’m Jamie, you’re a friend of Aro’s, and I used to work for him.” Jamie told me, with a shrug. I looked down.
   “Crap; I knew I can’t trust him,” I muttered to myself. “But, err; I still don’t understand how I keep her from dying…”
   Jamie smiled again. Jeez, was she some kind of spastic smile freak?
   “Think inside yourself, get in her head; if you are really in love, you will be able to get to her,” she said, her voice sounding like one of those wise psychics. This is really freaky, I thought, glancing from Jamie to Esme.
   “I know you think I’m weird, but, I’m really not. I know about everyone one; poor, poor Esme; she is stunned, but she will awaken.” Jamie said wistfully.
   “Good,” I murmured, looking down at my wife again. I think I’m hallucinating. How the hell am I supposed to get into her head?! I thought. I really did feel like I was hallucinating; like Jamie was one of those angel-people that come down from Heaven with the wise advice. She closed her eyes, and started to hum a peaceful tune.
   “This is going to be hard,” I muttered to myself. It would be – I’d never really had to think ‘deep inside myself and get into her head.’ Jamie nodded.
   “Yes it will be, but, you can do it,” she said softly, and continued humming. I hesitated for a moment. I looked at Jamie again. I had no idea how to begin with this.
   “Um, honestly, I have no idea how to do this,” I admitted, looking down in embarrassment.
   “Okay,” Jamie said, taking out a deep blue stone from her pocket, “this is Aro’s. I stole it from him; but, it’ll help us communicate with her. She clutched the stone in her fist and pressed it to Esme’s hand. I didn’t know what she was doing, but she pulled the stone away, and handed it to me.
   “Now, we see if she responds,” Jamie whispered. About a minute passed, and Esme’s hand twitched. My expression lit up.
   “She twitched! She TWITCHED! Ohmigod, she TWITCHED!” I flipped, grinning. When I noticed Jamie smirking at staring at me, I dropped my gaze in embarrassment. Jamie smirked again.
   “Well, now you try. Think something to her,” she instructed. I did what she had done, holding the rock in my fist, and touching it lightly to Esme’s hand.
   “Um…” I mumbled, not sure what to think to her. Esme? Wake up; please. I need you back – please wake up. I thought.
   “I feel like an idiot.”
   Jamie laughed openly, then stopped when I glanced at her.
   “You’re not an idiot; you just want your wife back,” she said, still somewhat smiling. I smirked for a second.
   “I meant what I thought to her,” I said quietly, “she probably thinks I’m a freak.”
  Jamie put on a soft smile, and placed her hand lightly on my back.
   “If she thought you were a freak, she wouldn’t have married you; she probably only thinks that you’re a husband desperately wanting his wife.”
   My smile faded.
   “Well, good point. Except for the fact that she lost her memory and doesn’t really know who I am…” I whispered, trailing off in mid-sentence. Jamie raised an eyebrow.
   “Well, that’s different. We’ll have to use it to our advantage and see what we can do,” she said. Justin walked up, again, and knelt next to Jamie.
   “Well, gosh dang, you stupid psycho person, now I’m definitely not getting the house,” he muttered. I glared at him, like I had before.
   “What is it with you and the house?”
   “Dude; it’s so awesome! I would kill to own that place!”
   I stifled a sigh.
   “Justin, will you just forget about the house for a few hours so we can keep her alive here?” I asked. Jamie smiled at me again.
   “She won’t die,” she murmured.
   “Um, you sure? Because she’s not really making any progress… Just twitching…” I said quietly, looking back down at Esme. Chloe walked out of the house, holding her little sister, Nicole.
   “I’ll make it easier for you guys; I’ll translate her thoughts,” she explained, her voice now going blank, “what is this pain, my neck, it burns, make it stop,” she said, in the blank voice. I assumed she was talking from Esme’s thoughts.
   “What’s wrong with her neck?” I asked myself, my gaze traveling to look at her neck. Jamie was quiet for a moment, then she must’ve gotten an idea.
   “Carlisle, where did you bite her?” She inquired.
   “The right side of her neck, I believe,” I answered, vividly remembering the day when I had found her, dying. Well, it was almost the same situation now, wasn’t it?
   “Look at her bite mark,” Jamie whispered, jerking her head towards Esme’s neck.
   “What about it?” I mumbled, brushing Esme’s hair away from her neck.
   “Does it look the same as it usually does?”
   “No… Not… Really…” I murmured, staring intently at the mark. It almost seemed to glow; like a mixture of red and silver. I blinked when Chloe started talking in the same blank voice again.
   “My neck, why is it on fire? I need to stop this pain, it’s burning.”
   I looked down at my wife, my eyes soft yet pained at the same time.
   “It’ll get better, I promise,” I murmured to her, gently stroking her neck where I assumed the pain was coming from. This isn’t working, I thought, glancing at Jamie again. Suddenly, Esme’s eyes flew open.
   “Make it stop!” She whimpered, staring blankly at the sky. Jamie grinned.
   “Told you so!” She teased, smiling. Justin stamped his foot.
   “Dangit, Esme! You just had to stay alive! Now I’m not gonna get the house!” He exclaimed, then stomped off again. I rolled my eyes at him, and Esme whimpered again, putting her hand over the right side of her neck.
   “It hurts… Carlisle, make it stop…”
   Jamie grinned, and Chloe clapped her hands.
   “She remembers!” She exclaimed, wearing the same grin as Jamie. I smiled thankfully at Jamie.
   “Thank you so much,” I thanked her quietly, then turned back to Esme, “I will, don’t worry.”
   “ESME!” I heard Bella yell, from somewhere.
   “You really wanted the house? Jerk!” Rosalie said to Justin.
   “See, it worked,” Serena said, still standing where she had been the whole time. I looked around at all of them, my expression still concerned.
   “But, how do I stop her neck from burning?” I asked quietly, looking back down at her.
   “Bite her, Carlisle.” Jamie suggested, looking at me. I turned to look at her, my expression shocked.
   “Bite her?” I asked, my eyebrows scrunching together.
   “Well, I guess you could try it,” Chad to me, with a shrug. I glanced anxiously at him, then back at Jamie.
   “But, what would biting her do? Wouldn’t it make the pain worse?”
   “Hunting, maybe?” Serena said, looking at me. I thought for a moment.
   “I don’t think she’s really in the best condition to hunt right now; since she’s sort of half-dead here,” I replied, looking at Serena. I stifled another sigh.
   “I could do what Jamie said,” I whispered, “I’m just afraid it’ll hurt her.”
   “Well, Carlisle, she doesn’t care if you hurt her; she just wants the pain gone,” Serena told me, apparently after reading Esme’s mind.
   “If you insist,” I said quietly, brushing her hair away from her neck again. I looked at the bite mark that I had left the first time, which was still faintly glowing. Serena snickered.
   “You wanna know what she just thought?” She questioned, smirking. I shrugged.
   “Um, sure?”
  “She said ‘just do it; I don’t give a damn about the hurt-thing’. Yeah; that’s what she said.”
   “Well, you know she’s in pain when she starts swearing,” I mumbled, with a small smile. Alice tilted her head to the side.
   “In that case, just bite her, you big wuss,” she commented, crossing her arms in a disapproving way.
   “Just do it!” Chad yelled, from a little ways away.
   “Come on,” Emmett commented.
   “Just do it, Carlisle,” Jasper told me. I glanced anxiously at all the ones yelling at me, sucked in a deep breath, leaned down, and bit her. It was different this time – much easier, actually. I didn’t feel the need to suck her dry; well, because of the fact that she didn’t have any blood.
   “Um, Carlisle, stop!” Serena yelled.
   “What?” Chad asked.
   “She said ‘I stand corrected’,” Serena told Chad, quietly. I heard their conversation, and tried to stop. I did so successfully, pulling back from Esme’s neck.
   “I knew that wasn’t a good idea,” I muttered, locking my gaze on face, which was even more pained that it had been before. I bit my lip, immediately feeling guilty for biting her in the first place. Esmeralda walked out of the trees, surprisingly swift for a blind vampire.
   “What happened?” She questioned, her grey eyes flickering around the yard.
   “Well, um, Serena shocked Esme – yeah, nice going on that, Serena – and Carlisle bit her, trying to stop her neck from burning. Which, frankly, didn’t work,” Alice explained to Esmeralda.
   “It might’ve worked; maybe it’s just the venom that’s causing her pain…” I commented, glancing at Alice for a second.
   “Oh,” Esmeralda said, and she was quiet for a few minutes. “You know when that creepy werewolf attacked Serena and Taylor?”
   “Yes,” I replied, looking up at the girl.
   “Well, I was able to pull the venom out using my bending powers. Most liquids have some water in them; so maybe I could do the same for Esme. If it has water in it, then I can move it. Should I try?” She explained. I thought for a moment.
   “I suppose you can… Will it hurt her?” I inquires in a whisper. Alice sighed, and rolled her eyes.
   “Okay, seriously. This could save her life, Carlisle. Will you cut it with the whole ‘will it hurt her’ thing?”
   “It didn’t hurt the others,” Esmeralda pointed out.
   “Just making sure,” I mumbled.
   “Do you want me to do this, Carlisle? I won’t if you don’t want me to,” Esmeralda said. I sighed, not sure exactly what to do.
   “I don’t know,” I whispered, “I just don’t want it to hurt he, and then not work, or something.”
  Esmeralda nodded.
   “I say you should do it and get it over with,” Alice commented, glancing between the three of us.
   “Well, it’s up to Carlisle. I highly doubt it will hurt her; it didn’t hurt anyone else.” Esmeralda said, shrugging lightly. I looked down, shutting my eyes for a moment.
   “I suppose we can try it,” I concluded, opening my eyes again.
   “Okay,” Esmeralda said, walking over to Esme, and kneeling down next to her. She placed her hand lightly on her neck, and shut her eyes. I could see the faint glow of her shining blue eyes behind her eyelids as she used her water bending ability. The area around her hand glowed, also. Esmeralda opened her eyes, and got up from the ground again.
   “That’s all the venom that was in her system,” she announced.
   “Thank you,” I thanked her quietly, smiling softly, even though she couldn’t see it.
   “No problem.”
   All of us sat in silence for a few minutes, not doing anything. Alice broke the silence.
   “So, any reason you’re just sitting there, Doctor Sobbing-over-My-Wife’s-Half-Dead-Body?” Alice asked, examining her hand. I rolled my eyes at her, as I had many times that day.
   “Yes, Miss Sarcasm; I’m waiting for her to wake up,” I shot back, my voice almost venomous.
   “Well, then. Jeez, you get weird when you’re nervous, Carlisle,” Alice said, with a laugh. I didn’t reply. Yeah, just a bit! I thought, sarcastically. I looked over at Esme when she moved, trying to sit upright. She propped herself up on her elbow.
   “What happened?”
   I looked at her for a moment, not sure exactly how to start.
   “Well, Carlisle, I think you should tell her,” Jasper said, now standing next to Alice. I nodded, and turned to Esme.
   “Really, people. What happened?!” She asked, again, I could tell she was starting to panic a little bit. I hesitated for a second.
   “Well, um, you lost your memory, then Serena shocked you, and I… I had to bite you to wake you up. It didn’t work, so Esmeralda used her powers to get the venom out, and now, well, you know. We’ve come full circle.” I explained, leaving out the part about my little nervous-breakdown.
   “And Carlisle had a nervous breakdown!” Rosalie shouted, from somewhere inside the house.
   “Gee, thanks, Rose!” I hissed, sarcastically, knowing she would hear. I shook my head, and turned back to Esme, who was trying not to smile.
   “Did you really?”
   “Yes…”
   “Yeah; he was, like, sobbing over your half-dead body,” Alice added, her gaze flickering between the two of us.
   “Alice,” Jasper laughed.
   “Yes, Jazz?” Alice replied, starting to laugh herself.
   “What you said…” He answered, still laughing.
   “It was funny!” Emmett interjected, enthusiastically.
   “Well, he was! ‘W-why w-won’t you wake up?!’” Alice said, almost perfectly imitating my sobs. I sighed, irritated.
   “Okay, fine. I’ll admit, that did happen, but, I’m sure you would do the same if you were in that situation!” I said, trying to stay rational here.
   “Well, she can remember now,” Serena interceded, quietly. She hadn’t moved an inch through any of this.
   “Yes, and that’s the important thing,” I mumbled, glaring at Alice. I pulled Esme into my arms, and hugged for what felt like hours.
   “Um, should we go inside, or something?” Esme asked, looking at me.
   “Sure,” I replied. Esme glanced at me, then back down at the ground. I took the hint, and helped her up; keeping my arm wrapped tightly around her waist, to keep her from falling over again.
   “May I come in?’ Jamie asked, from behind me. I turned around, and nodded.
   “Of course,” I told her, smiling softly. Esme looked over at her, once we had gone back inside.
   “Hey, who’s that?” She inquired.
   “That’s Jamie,” Chad said to her, standing by the wall on the far right of the room. Jamie walked over.
   “Hello, Esme. I’m glad you’re awake,” Jamie said, grinning. Esme blinked in astonishment.
   “Um, how do you know me?”
   “Oh, she walked in when Carlisle was sobbing on the ground,” Alice called, walking in from outside. I stifled another sigh. You know, sometimes Alice could be so useful with her premonitions; but, sometimes, I just wanted to hang myself when she was around.
   “Oh,” Esme said quietly, sitting lightly on the armrest of one of the nearby couches. Jamie turned to Alice.
   “You should be nicer to your father, and not paint his office pink, or de his hair purple,” she said, raising one eyebrow. Alice grinned her adorable-little-pixie grin.
   “I know, but, it was so fun!” She exclaimed, still grinning. Justin walked in then, looking extremely annoyed.
   “Hi, Esme,” he muttered, shuffling his feet. Esme looked at him, her expression concerned.
   “What?”
   I shot Justin a glance, as if I were saying’ don’t say it.’ Chloe glared at Justin.
   “You know, you should be happy for Esme, not mad at her!” She scolded him.
   “Why, what’s he mad about?” Esme questioned, now looking at Chloe.
   “Nothing!” I said quickly, shooting Justin another stern glance.
   “Oh, he –” Alice began, but I cut her off before she could say anymore.
   “Don’t you dare,” I growled to her.
   “He wanted the house if you died,” Emmett told Esme casually, as if it were nothing.
   “Fine, Justin. If something were to happen; you would get the house. Happy now?” I said to Justin, my voice just the slightest bit annoyed.
   “WOO! YES! Finally! Thanks Carlisle; now I’m good,” Justin exclaimed, now smiling. I rolled my eyes. Everyone was quiet for a moment.
   “What a nice conversation,” Esme said sarcastically, breaking the silence, “’Hey, Carlisle, if your wife dies, can I have your house?’” She said to herself, staring at the ceiling.
   “Justin was just being… Weird. Don’t let him bother you,” I murmured to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. Justin sighed.
   “Okay, Esme. You want the whole story? ‘Cause, here it is,” He said, “well, first I walked up to Carlisle, and said ‘I know this is a bad time and all, but, if Esme dies, and you get all lonely and go off on your own, can I have the house?’ and Carlisle got all pissed, and was like, “if she died, do you think I would care about the freaking house?!’ so then I got really excited, and said, ‘is that yes?!’ then he got even more mad and starting growling, ‘Esme could be dying right now, and all you care about is the damn house?!’ then I said that I cared about you, too, then he got even angrier for some odd reason, and did a really bad imitation of me, then I left. So, that’s the story. Happy?” He explained, his eyebrows raised. I glared at him out of the corner of my eye.
   “You knew perfectly well why I was mad,” I nearly growled. Esme looked down at the floor.
   “Um, well, that’s different,” she mumbled.
   “I could tell you the rest, if you’d like, ‘cause after Carlisle broke down, Jamie came and saved both of your butts,” Justin said, snickering slightly.
   “Err, no ,thanks. I’m fine,” Esme replied quickly, her head snapping up.
   “Whoa, whoa, whoa. Saved my butt?” I said, raising one eyebrow, and looking at Justin. He stared at me.
   “Well, yeah. You were falling to pieces; you wouldn’t have known what to do f she hadn’t come along,” he told me. I sighed.
   “I suppose you have a point. I probably would’ve, oh, I dunno, killed myself or something,” I muttered, dropping my gaze.
   “Different. Kinda embarrassing, but, different,” Esme commented quietly, also staring at the floor. I smiled softly at her, holding her a little closer. It felt much better to have her back; with her memory and everything. I honestly didn’t know what would’ve happened to me if something happened to her. 

© 2009 Brooke


Author's Note

Brooke
Well, same goes for this one as for my other RPG thingie. I write these cause I get bored, so, think what you want about it... But, please. nothing mean or rude, as usual. =P

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
Brookel!!!!!!!!!! It's me Sammmmmmmm! Didn't I see you, like, two days ago?! LOL! I loved this one! You didn't tell me you wrote this one! Or did you? I don't remember! Esmeraldo?! And what was up with that Justin guy?! Would he really sell the house? Did you ever finish the one about 'Esme's little suicidle mission'?! And After I finish typing this I'm going to TRY and finish typing mine! I typed Book 1 up! Book 2 didn't come out all that great! Because it's from Emmett's POV, it's a little rough! LOL! Well, you can read the first book atleast and I think I left it off at the wrong spot! Well...see ya! And except my friend request please! I don't know anybody on here but you! An BTW I have no clue how to use this website! I'm using it because I can't get my writing to show up on my website! So, I thought I would give it a try! I got it from your vid! It's not that bad so far! Well...BYE!

~Sam~
P.S. What is up with this website and points?! I don't get it!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 26, 2009

Author

Brooke
Brooke

NY



About
'Sup. Okay, well, I guess y'all can't really answer that. Haha. But, anywayyysss... I'm Brooke. WOO HOO -- Wait, is that a good thing? Well, if you know me, HECK YEAH it is! So. Lets cut to the ch.. more..

Writing