Dark Delights

Dark Delights

A Story by The Uncommon Muse
"

Vampire Piece - written 3 years ago...before the whole Twilight epidemic >.<

"

“Come to me” her dark seductive voice whispered into the night, sliding over the mortal’s body and mind like a silken caress. 

 

The moon had risen high into the night sky, its silvery beams writhing their way thru the dark city, to bathe the woman in a kaleidoscope of light and shadow.  Her hair swirled and shimmered about her shoulders like a swathe of crimson silk, and her pale limbs glowed luminescent under the moonlight, like the finest pearl from the sea.  Her always keen ruby eyes now held a predatory gleam and were focused solely on the man in front of her.  Slicking her tongue across her fangs, she silently stalked closer to her prey as the hunger rose in her, a beast howling to be set free.

 

Oh she knew she had other duties to carry out that night, the Masters of the City having sent her a missive with their explicit wishes regarding the Lycans and their disobedience.  But those orders had been pushed aside, once she had seen the mortal man, alone in the park, admiring the city’s impressive new fountain.  Disciplining the Lycans could wait, she told herself.  She would slake her thirst on this mortal and then carry on with her orders.

 

As she slid along the shadows of the town hall, her eyes drank in his profile and she felt her lips curve into a wicked and sensuous smile.  Tall and long limbed, he stood with a confidence that she would enjoy breaking.  His features were sharp and aquiline, while his lips appeared full and supple.  His hair was black as midnight and curled softly about his ears.  Her fingers itched to bury themselves in that silken mass and hold him immobile as she sank her fangs into his throat.  Her breathing quickened and her nostrils flared delicately as she drew nearer, his scent curling its way into her lungs, a combination of spice and sandalwood that had her fangs aching with the need to feed. 

 

Pausing in the deep shadows cast by high stone wall, she let her glance slide over the lush green garden area near her to ensure her actions would remain undetected by both the pesky and overzealous law enforcement that patrolled the city and the plethora of Fae who liked to cause mischief.  She would brook no interruptions tonight from anyone or anything, and woe to the person or being who tried.  Discerning that they were indeed alone, she gave the beast inside her free rein and drew her seductive powers up through her body in tingling waves as she stepped forward out of the shadows to let the energy spill out from her and encircle the man before her. 

 

“Come to me Dearling” her dark seductive voice whispered, curling around the man’s mind and body like soft fingers in a silken caress that promised forbidden dark delights.  Compelled by the command in her voice, the man turned and unbidden his gaze found hers.  In that instant, when his emerald eyes met her ruby ones, and her power slid over and through him, he was lost and he was hers. 

 

Wrapping him in her arms and in her power, she gave into the desire burning in her and slid her fingers into that silken mass of hair.  Purring softy against his neck, her fangs pierced his skin, sinking into his pulsing vein, a moan of pure delight rumbling from her throat as his blood slid like the finest wine down her throat.  Delicately she sipped, savoring each sweet pulse of his blood, her fingers cupping his head, holding him to her easily.  On and on she drank, feeling his pulse slow until it finally faded to nothing.  Carelessly dropping his body to the ground at her feet, she licked her lips and smirked as she sauntered off into the night,…now…where were those damned Lycans?

© 2010 The Uncommon Muse


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

How can anyone not enjoy a sexy female vampire, seducing a weak minded man. and, we are all weak minded when it cmes to being seduced by a sexy woman! Awesome story. I have an older female Vampire story as well. I posted it a few minutes ago.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Uncommon Muse

10 Years Ago

I'll have to return the favor and give yours a read :)
Justaguy

10 Years Ago

I hope you enjoy. Its a bit of a twist on the vampire thing...lol
Usually I would run from any vampire stories because everyones writing one but the title pulled me in.I love this story ,you should really think about adding to this .Anyway beautiful imagery I felt like I was sitting there watching her seduce this man.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

540 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2010
Last Updated on August 11, 2010
Tags: vampire, fiction

Author

The Uncommon Muse
The Uncommon Muse

Tallahassee, FL



About
I'm a writer focusing on erotica, fiction and poetry. I love creating characters and breathing life into them. I rarely write poetry just to write poetry. My poetry is intensely personal and is wri.. more..

Writing