Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by John
"

-

"

I scan the are of New York looking for any suspicious people that could harm anyone. They called me the Angel of Death because I kill people and the people that are about to die see me. It's a ridiculous name. I only kill because that is what I am told to do. It is not my choice to kill. I was born with one rule. This one rule was drilled into my brain from my so called parent's. That one rule that I could never forget changed the innocent little girl once called Victoria.


I sighed as I thought of the nightmare that kept haunting my dreams. "I'm sorry," I whispered as I lowered my head to see underneath me. I was currently sitting on the ledge of a building. Underneath there was a women walking around looking for a cab to take her home, but unfortunately none was nearby. I would have just ignored it till I saw a group of men walk towards her.


"Hey are you okay?" a buff man with tattoos all over his arms asked the lady. "Yes, I'm fine," the women in a light blue dress with a bag said to the man and continued looking for a cab. "Don't be rude," the man grabbed her arm roughly, "come with us. We have a car to take you." By now the woman was scared and was about to protest to him till the other men came by and picked her up. "NO LET ME GO," the women screamed as she tried to punch the man holding her arm. "We got a feisty one, don't we," a skinny man said as he came to see the panicking women. "No be a good girl and come with us. We won't harm you," the skinny man said as he grabbed the women's chin and lifted it up. Before he could do anything else I decided that was enough. "Boy's," I said as I jumped off the building and landed on top of the sidewalk, accidentally creating a crater, gracefully. "She said no. What part of no do you not understand?" I questioned them with a devious smirk under my white crow mask. "Well if it ain't the Angel of Death," the skinny man said clearly annoyed that I interrupted. "The Angel of Death?" "She's gonna kill us." As the rest of the men whispered the women eye's grew wide as she saw me. A person wearing a ominous white crow mask, a white cape, black clothing underneath with other various things that no on knows may seem scary but I was used to these type of looks. I moved my hand inside my cape in order to get something. "You ain't getting anything," the skinny man said as he pulled out a gun from his back pocket pants and pointed it to me. He pulled the safety trigger off with a smirk. I still pulled the thing out of my cape, slowly. The skinny man sweated cold sweats as he stared at my hands, forgetting about the gun in his hands. His face was a face full of annoyance and anger as he saw that I took out a packet of gum. "Want one?" I asked him as I threw him one. "Hm," he responded as he caught the gum and put it in his pocket, "the mighty Angel of Death just offered me gum. How nice." I smirk as my plan was working out the way it should. "You should get going. Goldy will come and catch you," I said as I walk off knowing the skinny man will run off with the women to his hideout.


"Man wasn't she a pain in the a*s," the buff man said as he collapse into the couch of the secret hideout. "Tell me about it. She gave me a mint gum," the skinny man said as he took the gum out and popped it into his mouth. "Um, Greg. I don't think you should it it," the buff man said towards the skinny man named Greg. "Why not? It's gum," Greg responded. "Because you might not know what's in it," a voice responded. "Wha-," before Greg could talk his head exploded. Blood dripped off his neck. The white bones could be seen inside the neck with all the muscles that once helped Greg move around. His head was nothing but a puddle of warm dark red blood underneath his feet. It was raining blood from the ceiling as the drops of red fall down to earth. The buff man was shocked, scared, surprised, and disgusted by the scene. The women, who was sleeping but now awoken by the explosion, was also surprised and disgusted by the scene of her kidnapper lying on a puddle of blood. On the other side of the room stood the Angel of Death. Her white mask had a line of red that dripped blood. "I should have done it cleaner, oh well," she said to her self as she saw the dead man on the floor. "Well," all eyes were on her, "I suggest you run." Everyone who could move ran and ran but found no exit. A wall of fire was lit on all the entrance. The women was now dripping tears as she tried to move but couldn't because of the rope that tied her hands and leg. She couldn't speak because of the tape tied around her mouth. She froze in fear as the Angel of Death came up to her. "Sshh," she said as she picked her up. The heat of the fire was harsh. All the male's ran around as ant's trying to fix there home. The Angel of Death jumped up to the roof, with the women, and kicked it creating a hole.


Outside police swarm the place as they hear the yells of the people burning inside. The smell of dead people was in the air with the black smoke surrounding the building. The women only closed her eyes hoping to get rid of the scene and yells. The Angel of Death soon reached the entranced of the place and landed in front of it. Police looked at her with horror and disgust, thinking how could a girl kill so many people. If they could they would have executed her on the spot but they couldn't because they knew she was much stronger than them. Golden Light walked towards her with disappointment in his eyes. She only smirk and handed him the women. "Death," Golden started, "why do you kill them? We could have just put them in jail." The Angel of Death only stared at him. He wore a golden suit that matched his blond hair and golden eye's. He may not look like much but he was the hero of this city. "You know why," she said as she moved her black hair away from her mask, "it's the rule." As she was about to walk off he stopped her. "What rule?" he asked knowing what she would say. "In this world it's kill or be kill. The strong survive while the weak are left to die," she thought of her poor little brother dying by her hand's. The hand's that killed many people because of her parent's. With that she disappear into the cold night to continue patrolling. Patrolling to look for her brother in hopes he is still alive.



© 2016 John


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on January 30, 2016
Last Updated on January 30, 2016
Tags: -


Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by John