Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by John
"

Her Past

"
"Sweetie come here," a beautiful women with black hair asked the little girl. The little girl looked around 8. Black hair that reached her waist, ocean blue eyes, and pale skin making her look as if she was a walking dead corpse. "Yes mother," the little girl walked towards her mother. "Sweetie do you remember mommy and daddy's rule?" the women asked. "Yes," answered the little girl. "Good, no tell me why we told you this," the women said with a strict voice. "In this cruel world it is to kill or be kill. The strong will live and the weak will die. There is no room for weak in this world. The strong will rule this world and create a better world without the weak," the girl answered in a monotone voice. "Good no do mommy a favor and kill someone for me," the women said with an evil smirk. The girl only nodded and listen to her mother afraid to be punish. "Kill your little brother," the girl heart dropped. 'My brother. No he is only 6 years old. Please mother don't let me kill my only brother that I vowed to protect,' this is what she wanted to say but she didn't. "Yes, mother," the girl was soon lead to a dark room were her brother stood shivering naked. Her father was standing next to him. He only looked like a shadowed figure when she entered. "Torture him," her father said with no emotion. Cold gray eyes stared back at similar hollowed gray eyes. "Yes father," she stared to walk towards her little brother. Her brother also had pale skin and looked a lot like her father. Golden hair with matching innocent eye's. "I'm sorry, brother," she whispered into his cold ears. The boy only nodded knowing that her sister must do this or else she was going to be punish. Her father left the room but still looked through the door's little window. Once the door shut it became pitch black except for the golden and gray pair of eye's that looked at each other. "Run," those words escape her mouth as she punched a hole through the wall that led outside towards the woods. "Never come back," with one push the little boy stumbled out the hole with his sister sweater to cover him and ran. Tears leak his eye's as he thought of the things that her parent's would do to his broken sister. He cursed himself for having a weak heart and not protecting his sister. Behind him he could hear the shouts of his father as he yelled for his bodyguards to grab him. His sister held back the tears threatening to come out as she thought of her brother dead body laying on the floor. 'It's my fault. He died by my hands when I thought I did good,' she told herself in her head as her father punched her causing her to knock out. 10 year's of torture had pass when she was told by her parent's to go to New York and kill the weak and selfish people there.


© 2016 John


Author's Note

John
Short but it's her past in a nutshell :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on January 30, 2016
Last Updated on January 30, 2016
Tags: -


Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by John