Seek and Ye Shall Find "1yr Anniversary"

Seek and Ye Shall Find "1yr Anniversary"

A Poem by Theodore Dixen
"

Just Ask And It Shall Be Given.

"

Searching and Searching have I been, to find a nest to sleep so sound. But oh  so much more the Light has given me to adore, a blanket of untainted love my heart has found.

Wanting and Wanting have I been, to go so deep where no other has been. But oh so much more the Light has given me to adore, a canvas of support a true and honest friend.

Looking and Looking have I been, Beyond the sea beyond the wind. But oh so much more the Light has given me to adore, a strong will and a hurt heart to mend.

Needing and Needing have I been, to roll in the sands of forgiveness. But oh so much more the Light has given me to adore, a sculpture so paitent rising from the abyss.

Pleading and Pleading have I been, for love and truth to swallow the world of men. But oh so much more the Light has given me to adore, morals, principles, and integrity without end.

Forever and Ever have I been, searching for a love that could last forever again. But oh so, so much more the Light has given me to adore, that I need an eternity to express my love for him and much more.





-Theo

© 2012 Theodore Dixen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on July 2, 2012
Last Updated on July 2, 2012
Tags: love, searching, for, affection, miss, you, i, find, found

Author

Theodore Dixen
Theodore Dixen

Miami, FL



About
Sweet, loving, and kind is what you see when you look at me, but there is something dark, hushed, and secret underneath. A gateway to and from world to world is what you can call me, a messenger for t.. more..

Writing