The Lost Crest

The Lost Crest

A Book by ThyFilthyNoob
"

Follow Finn Alister, a wealthy boy taken from his world and abducted into slavery. With his cowardly best friend and a group of delusional slaves, he must escape the mines of Layfront.

"

© 2017 ThyFilthyNoob


Author's Note

ThyFilthyNoob
Any and all criticism is welcome.
You can follow this book on my blog at thyfilthynoob.wordpress.com
And also become a Patron of mines at https://www.patreon.com/ThyFilthyNoob
Thanks for your continued support.
Will release at least 1 chapter a week, any extra chapters are a treat.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

It started in the research building when a black hole appeared and devoured everyone in it. Finn, a wealthy boy, was one such person. He finds himself in the middle of a desert, naked with only his friend by his side.

He soon has to realize that he is in a completely different world when people force him into slavery. His missing sister only adds to his troubles, and his cowardly best friend, packed with a group of delusional slaves don't help him either.

But it won't take long for him to realize that nothing is as it seems, loyalties are put into question and add in a few conspiracies and you've got your back against the wall doubting those you trust most.

Will he escape the hopeless grasp of darkness, or will he succumb to the brutality of this harsh reality? Can he find his sister? Follow his tale, as he digs deeper into the unknown of the Continent of Kies.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 2, 2017
Last Updated on August 18, 2017
Tags: Action, Fantasy, Mystery, Magic

Author

ThyFilthyNoob
ThyFilthyNoob

Cleveland, OH



About
Hi, I'm a new writer hoping to share my stories and gain some insight on what is needed to create compelling fictions. My hope is that it will one day be transformed from a book to a graphic novel and.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by ThyFilthyNoob


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by ThyFilthyNoob


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by ThyFilthyNoob