Intelligence Is More Important

Intelligence Is More Important

A Story by From books to cupcakes
"

When some buff jerk comes up to you and and teases you because you're small and scrawny,remember this.

"
Some people may argue that intelligence is NOT the most important skill to survival. If not, then why don't tigers rule the world? Every species has one amplified skill to help it survive. Cheetahs are fast, birds can fly, and so on, and though every species is different, they all have limited intelligence. Intelligence is important because it gives you drive. It tells you it's not important to only survive, but to live and conquer. Intelligence is important because it gives you reason. The reason that tells you to sit down or to take a risk. If we had only strength to survive, would we have made it this far? Maybe so, but we wouldn't have built a world we are the praetor and others are the prey. In conclusion, intelligence is what made us built our homes and live in them for centuries. Think about that the next time some buff jerk comes up to you and starts teasing you because you smart and scrawny.   

© 2013 From books to cupcakes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is written pretty well. I laughed at the last statement, but it seemed to differ in style wildly from the rest of the piece. I would have to agree that intelligence is the greatest survival tool.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2013
Last Updated on August 16, 2013
Tags: philosophy, article, survival, intelligence, nerd, bullying, beliefs, humans, earth

Author

From books to cupcakes
From books to cupcakes

About
I LOVE reading and listening to good music.It's my goal to become a published author someday and give people that amazing feeling that you get after finishing a great book. more..

Writing