Gone (Work in progress)

Gone (Work in progress)

A Story by TigerWriter
"

Matt lost everything. Everything he knew, was now ashes in the wind. For the last 10 years of my life he forgot that. And now he is going to get his revenge.

"


Chapter -1



There I was.
Everything I knew, loved, and owned was burning away in front of my eyes.
Every single thing I would associate with my life was currently being turned to ashes. My Family. My friends. Everything that belonged to me. Gone.
And there I was, standing before the massive flames that engulfed my life. I was standing on highway 89. It was the only road that led into and out of my town: Trantsville, Wisconsin. It was a relatively small town, with a population of 5,000 people. The nearest town was Juffbuck, which was 70 miles away. The landscape in between and surrounding the two were a nice combination of ever expanding fields and luscious green forests.
I just stood there and watched my entire hometown and all of its belongings incinerate. I don’t know how long I stood there. I didn’t cry. I didn’t do anything. I didn’t think anything. I was just...there.




Chapter Zero

I remembered the night that it all happened perfectly clear. Almost as though I was still living through it.
I was sitting in math, 8th period. That day was the last day of school, so math was my last class of the year. It was my 16th Birthday and I was throwing a party for it at my house around 6:00 pm. Most of softmore class was going, so I was really excited. I always hated having Math at the end of the day, but this was torture. Every second felt like an hour. Since today was the last day of school the teacher wasn’t teaching anything, so everyone was talking and what not. Around me were my friends, Eric (Ricky), James (Huggs), Johnny (John Boy, or Old Johnson), Jenny, Crystal, and Mia.

Me and James were really good friends. I’ve known him since I could remember. We were practically brothers. Me and Crystal dated once. For 8 months during freshman year. Then she cheated on me with Vincent, a old friend of mine who moved away in the middle of softmore year. I broke up with her for it, and since then she has apologized and moved on, so we became good friends again. Jenny and Old Johnson were dating at the time. They had their issues but all together they seemed like a good couple.
And then there is Mia. I had a 'crush' on mia. I had for a few weeks. I heard that she likes me as well, but I was to chicken to do anything. Trust me I've gotten close, but oh well. It was what it was.
The bell rang. I got up, bumped my notebook, and all my stuff fell off my desk. I don’t know why I brought anything to math class on the last day, but now it was all over the floor. I started picking it up, and mia assisted. While we were collecting my belongings we had a moment of eye contact. It was only about 2 seconds but...I don’t know. Every time I look into her eyes, I feel like nothing else matters. I just forget about all the problems, pain, and such that the world consistently throws at anyone who dare live in it. I know I was only 16, but I felt something with her that I've never felt before. Something deep inside me.
She handed me what of mine she had picked up.
“Thank you” I said.
“No problem, Matt” she said with a smile “See you at 6:00”. She was so beautiful, especially when she smiled. It almost sent chills through my spine. On my way to the door, martin stopped me. I completely forgot he was still there.
“You will pay. Just wait. You have no idea of what I am capable of Mathew.” Martin said.

“Okay bro, calm down. You need to let go of what happened .That was three years ago. Forgive and forget.” I said to him calmly. He just walked off. 


Please take the time to write a honest review!! It would be much appreciated!! 

© 2012 TigerWriter


Author's Note

TigerWriter
Keep in mind that this is still a work in progress, and im only on the middle of the second chapter. So much criticism is wanted.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
Added on August 18, 2012
Last Updated on August 18, 2012
Tags: Action, Matt, Gone, Forgive, Story, love

Author

TigerWriter
TigerWriter

odanah, WI



About
I am 15 and i live in Wisconsin. I enjoy Biking, Running, Writing, Rapping, Playing the piano, and Flying. more..