Reckless Optimist

Reckless Optimist

A Story by TinyWriter
"

Just my thoughts and opinions.

"
Have you ever felt so out of place in this world? So alone, invisible, trash? Like you're no better than the ground that we walk on everyday? I have. And let me tell you something, it sucks. You get used to it though. You begin to live with it and me personally? I try and make the best out of it. I am what I like to call a reckless optimist. Asking yourself what that is? I learned this from a youtuber, you might have heard of this woman. Her name is Hannah Hart and she considers herself one. Don't worry, I'll calm your wondering mind. Reckless optimism means to recognize and accept that certain things and circumstances are s**t and super hard to get through. And there are a lot of things to feel negative about and you have to allow yourself to process that negativity and then choose optimism over negativity. Or what Hannah says, "YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE TO HAVE RECKLESS OPTIMISM DESPITE PERCEIVING IT TO BE A HOPELESS SITUATION." It took me a long time to understand this and an even longer time to apply it to my day to day lifestyle. I got it eventually and you can too. I'm not saying your life will be perfect when or if you decide to have this mind set, but it sure as hell helps. My name is Brittany Nicole Boden. Yes, I am actually writing about myself. I am twenty one years old and finally accepting my life. I'm learning that life is what you make out of it and it is almost all mental. Only I can choose how to deal with the outcomes of what comes next and I am going to do everything I can to make the best out of a s****y situation. Believe me, it works. I hope you all are having an awesome day. If you aren't than practice reckless optimism. Accept and and make it better. Talk to ya later. 

© 2016 TinyWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
Added on December 11, 2016
Last Updated on December 11, 2016
Tags: Real, lesbian, life, sad, happy

Author

TinyWriter
TinyWriter

Crestwood, MO



About
Born at a very young age. A caffeine dependent life form that loves to write. I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory .. more..

Writing
Savior Savior

A Chapter by TinyWriter