Reunion

Reunion

A Chapter by TinyWriter

"You've got the wrong guy!" The bloodied man pleaded. His right eye was swollen shut and his nose was broken as fresh warm blood dripped down his face. 
"Ray Hughes." The woman said as she gave a swift kick to the mans broken ribs. "Thirty seven years old." Another kick as the man cried out in pain. "You work for the D.E.A." The man was trying to get up, but she landed a left hook, causing a crack to echo through the dark and empty room. "You killed a dozen of my men you son of a b***h." She took out her M9 pistol and aimed it at Ray's head, between his eyes. "You're lucky I'm ending you now." She was about to pull the trigger before the man gave out one thing that caught her attention. 
"Someone's attempting an attack on your sister!"
This stopped her. "Excuse me?"
"At night fall. I can tell you their full plan if you don't kill me."
She took her finger off the trigger and put her arm to her side. "Who."
"Henry. Henry Guadalupe."
"The leader of the drug cartel?"
"Yes."
"Are you sure?"
"Positive. He even has the D.E.A. involved."
"Who is leading this attack?" She asked while checking her watch. It was four in the evening. 
"His daughter, Vella."
"Thank you Ray."
"Can I go now?"
She nodded her head. After failing to get up, he finally got to reach for the door before he was hit in the back of the head by a metal bat. He looked at the blonde. You said you wouldn't kill me." He managed before the attacker beat his head in. 
"And I didn't." She said to herself. "Enough Miguel." The blonde ordered.
"Sorry Ash. I can't help myself."
"I know." Ashley holstered her gun before running her hand through her short hair. "We have to warn the others. Take care of the body before meeting me in the car."
"You got it."
Ashley wiped the blood from her hands and checked to make sure there was no trace of it on her clothes. She went outside and looked at the sun setting. "S**t." She heard sirens coming closer and closer before they finally came to a stop in front of her. 
"Hands up where I can see them!" The male officer shouted.
"Relax. I'm detective Norre with the F.D.D." She started as she pulled out her badge. put your guns down."
"Sorry ma'am, we got a complaint of shouting. Boss sent us down to check it out."
"It was just a bitter couple getting into a fight. It's taken care of. Oh and next time you drive up on somebody, don't be so assumptive. Especially with something as  little as a 10-16."
"Sorry ma'am. Have a good night."
"You too, stay safe you two." Ashley took note at how attractive the female officer was before grabbing her phone and calling her sister. 
"Is it done?"
"Yeah. I got some bad news Anne."
"What now? Did Miguel do something stupid again?"
"What? No." Ashley hated when her sister talked about her friend like that. "Henry is back and making you his first target."
"What! He's going to break our treaty?"
"You started selling on his ground, what did you expect? Why'd you even start doing that s**t? It's not what we're about."
"We needed a little extra cash. F*****g deal with it. What do you know about what he's planning?"
"He's sending his daughter to your place at nightfall. What do you want me to do boss
It was silent on the phone for a moment. "Alright, here's what we'll do."
Miguel walked out as Ashley ended the call. "Everything alright?"
"No. Get in the car. I'm driving." 
"What's wrong?"
"We're about to do something crazy. Call Jarred."

"Are you sure we should do this Vella?" The tall brunette man asked as he was preparing his weapons. 
The shorter woman put a bullet proof vest on and took a deep breath. "I'm not about to say no to my father. Are you?"
"Good point. So, what's the plan? You know she has a lot of guards."
"It's not the guards I'm worried about. It's Anne. That b***h is crazy." Vella said. "I don't want to talk about it. Just get the men together, we leave soon. And make sure Henry is protected at all times." The man nodded and left. "Why the hell did you do this Anne." She said to herself, trying not to think back on the friendship they used to share.

"When you said something crazy, I didn't think you meant this." Miguel said as he sat in the truck in front of the guarded the gate.
"Just keep your ear piece in and stay alive. I just need you there long enough for me to kill him and get out." Ashley said. 
"We can do that, let me know when you're ready for the pick up." Jarred said while cocking his gun back.
Ashley looked down from the roof she was standing on. The building where Henry was in stood in front of her. It seemed simple in her head. Get a running start, jump through the closest window. She has been doing parkour almost her entire life, but nothing like this. "Don't die Ash." She said to herself before going to the far end of the roof. "Alright boys, do it." She heard an explosion and gunfire that fired right after. She took a few deep breathes before sprinting and getting to the end of the roof. She leaped off with as much strength as her leg could muster and readied herself for impact. It was the perfect jump. She made an X shape with her arms in front of her as she went through the window before doing a barrel roll to catch herself. She pulled out her two pistols and searched the area. "I'm on the wrong damn floor!" She shouted. 
She was then grabbed by the back of the neck and thrown across the hall and through a wooden door that led to a janitor looking closet. She couldn't catch her breath because the man grabbed her ankle and pulled her out as she rolled through the hall again. "Is that all you know how to do!" She shouted before she actually looked at the man attacking her. He was 6'3 and much stronger than her. She put a few rounds into his chest before he went down. "That was anti climactic." 
She ran upstairs and made it to the top floor where Henry stayed. There were two guards that charged her. She charged at them as well, only to drop to her knees and grab her two blades that tore into their thighs, causing them to fall and cry out for help. She put the blades back before standing in front of the double doors. Henry stood in front of his door and knew his guards were down. He heard their screams. The door came open and he emptied his clip inside of one of his own men. He fell to the ground as Ashley ran up from behind the dead man and jumped in the air before being caught by the neck. Henry held her as he started to squeeze the air out of her. 
"Little Ash all grown up. It's a damn shame you left us. We were the perfect team." He grabbed the helm of her pants with his other hand and slammed her into the desk. "Don't make me kill you and your sister in the same night. That would be embarrassing for your family name."
"She kicked his knee cap and heard a crack as he fell. "You're getting old Henry. Did you skip leg day?"
She landed a jaw breaking uppercut that sent him to his knees. "Call of your men."
"That's not happening."
"Oh really?" She held the man at gun point and grabbed his phone. 
"We're are outside of Anne's dad. Waiting for your go."
"That's not going to happen V."
"Who is this?"
"You don't remember your closest friend? I've gotta say, I'm a little hurt. New plan a*****e. Call this off or your dad dies."
"You kill him, I kill Anne. Either way you lose her."
"You and I both know you won't risk your dad."
"Try me b***h." Vella jumped a little when a gunshot rang through the line. "Dad!" 


© 2016 TinyWriter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on December 12, 2016
Last Updated on December 12, 2016


Author

TinyWriter
TinyWriter

Crestwood, MO



About
Born at a very young age. A caffeine dependent life form that loves to write. I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory .. more..

Writing
Savior Savior

A Chapter by TinyWriter