Five (Final)

Five (Final)

A Chapter by TinyWriter

"Let her go." Spencer threatened. 
"I'm surprised you woke up so fast. Hows the head?" The intruder mocked. Spencer noticed Asha holding the gun by force as her own life was on the line. "Asha. Are you ready for round two?"
"F**k you."
"Maybe later sweet cheeks. Now, same as last time. Aim the gun at her, and pull the trigger."
Asha wasn't going to do it. She didn't pull the trigger on Nick, the man pulled it while she held it. "No."
"Don't make me assist this time. It won't end well for either of you." 
"Asha." Spencer whispered. 
"Enough of this s**t. Too slow." He pulled out a pistol and started shooting in Spencers direction. She ran into the other room and up the stairs, managing to dodge each bullet. 
"Someone go after her!" He shouted as a man came out of nowhere and followed her. 
Spencer ran into a room to see Jazmine tied to a chair. "Holy s**t. Hold on." She went to the dresser and started pushing it until it was in front of the door. She made it to her friend and took the duct tape off. Great, now how are we going to get the hell out of here?" She questioned. 
"I'll figure something out. I think there's only two more people. One just outside and another has Asha." Spence started to explain while untying the ropes. "I sent Victor and Cara to get help." She was almost done when the dresser collapsed and the large man came rushing in, tackling the blonde. She kneed him in his manhood and crawled before being free of his grasp. She ran to the balcony, but before she could open the doors she was tackled once again, sending both her and the man through the shattering glass. Her back was against the railing as he was choking her. Her vision began to blur, causing the pain in her hip to subside.
It all happened too fast. Jazmine managed to get out of her constrains, grab a shard of glass and ram it into the mans neck, sending both Spencer and the attacker over the edge. 
Asha and to intruder both watched as two figures fell from the second floor. One landing in the pool and the other on the ground. Dead on impact. The man looked surprised and Asha took full advantage, dropping to her knees quickly and turning to aim the gun at the mysterious man. She pulled the trigger as soon as the sights lined up. He crumbled to the ground, motionless. 
Jazmine ran to her side, "Are you ok?" She just shook her head. "It's alright, they're all dead. We did. it." Jazmine saw Nick's corpse and tears filled her eyes to the brim. Asha's small voice broke her out of her trance. 
"Where's Spencer?"
Jazmine shot up and ran outside to the pool area. A mans body was on the ground and a body was face down in the water. "Spencer!" She was about to jump but was beat to it as Asha jumped in and pulled Spencer out of the water and flat on her back. "Is she breathing?"
"I don't know Jazz." Asha noticed a shard of glass sticking out of Spencer's hip. "I don't know." She was freaking out. Then they heard sirens getting closer and closer. 
Spencer started coughing up water as she gasped for air. "Spencer!" Jazmine shouted. and hugged the woman. 
"Ouch!"
"Sorry."
"Is it over?" Spencer asked exhausted.
The sirens stopped once it hit the cabin. "Yeah babe. It's over." 

-End-


© 2017 TinyWriter


Author's Note

TinyWriter
This has been on hiatus for a VERY long time but it is done. A spur of the moment. Sorry it was short, but I really had no idea where I was going with it ha.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on May 28, 2017
Last Updated on May 28, 2017


Author

TinyWriter
TinyWriter

Crestwood, MO



About
Born at a very young age. A caffeine dependent life form that loves to write. I'm a writer of different genres. Nothing is outside my comfort zone, so my stories can go from very heartwarming to gory .. more..

Writing
Savior Savior

A Chapter by TinyWriter