Jesus walks beside me

Jesus walks beside me

A Story by Tiffany Elise
"

I needed inspiration for the day(:

"

One day a little girl was walking home from school when four guys in a van pulled up next to her. One of them started to roll down the window. The girl was about to break down in tears crying. She knew that this was the end of her life. She said a quick prayer.

Jesus, oh Jesus. Please don't let me die. I don't think it's my time. I know I've done bad things in my life but PLEASE let me live to see tomorrow.

 Then the man started to speak....

"Excuse me, do you know where the nearest Gas Station is?" He wasn't looking at her, he was looking at something above her.

"Okay, thanks," he said without a reply from her. Then the guys drove off really quickly. The girl puzzled continuted walking.

There was only a block left to her house. She kept walking, she kept thinking. She felt kindness in her heart and love around her. She didn't know what was going on. She kept walking, and walking, and walking; then she reached her house.

Something was telling her to turn on the TV. The TV was on the news Channel when she turned it on.

The same guys in the van were on TV. The reporter started to ask questions.

"You said there was a girl that you saw before you kidnapped the other girl down the road. Why didn't you go for her?" The little girl's mouth fell open. Tears began to run down her cheeks. Then she wiped them away and listened for the man's reply.

"There was a man walking with her. He was tall and strong. I recognized him from somewhere.... I think my old church when I was a child. Yeah, must have been. I never see him anymore., not since I stopped going to that church..." he replyed.

 

The girl knew in her heart, Jesus had walked with her.

© 2011 Tiffany Elise


Author's Note

Tiffany Elise
Like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

535 Views
Added on February 24, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2011
Tags: Religion, Christian, Christianity, God, Jesus, walks, beside, me, story

Author

Tiffany Elise
Tiffany Elise

Orlando, FL



About
Hello peoplesies, my name is Tiffany, and I'm a writer! Well, that's a little bit obvious, this is Writers' Cafe, isn't it? Anyways, I write poems about love, but often write murder stories. It's odd,.. more..

Writing