The woman that made his scar burn

The woman that made his scar burn

A Chapter by Tisah Evans

The woman who was making his scar burn.

 

“He’s gone.” A female whispered.

“Gone?” Another female responded.

“Dead, finally dead.”

The second female seemed surprised, almost saddened by the news.

“Harry Potter found them all, did he? Or was it Albus?” She asked.

“Albus helped the boy find them, but Albus is dead now too.”

“Both great wizards are dead?”

“Yes, Miss.”

 

Harry Potter woke up with a start. Breathing heavily, he couldn’t believe it. Harry potter found them all did he? It had been two months after he defeated Voldemort, but his scar did not stop the connection, for two months Harry learned that the connection was passed on. Passed on to a family member. A very close family member of Tom Riddle’s, he learnt this from the many short dreams he had for the past two months.

 

“Ginny! Hermione! Ron! ANYONE!” Harry was in shock, the words repeated over and over in his mind, Harry Potter found them all, did he? His scar burned, he had forgotten how painful it was. It hadn’t burned in a long time, although he had dreams about Tom Riddle’s family, it hadn’t burned before.

 

“Harry? What’s wrong?” asked Ginny

“My scar, it’s burning.” He looked into Ginny’s eyes, she looked worried.

“But...”

“Harry? Are you ok?” Nobody answered Hermione for a moment.

“His...Scar.” Ginny finally replied for Harry to Hermione.

“That’s impossible...he’s dead.”

“Harry, Slughorn is here, he says he has news about Voldemort.” Said Ron.

 “Are you ok?” Ron asked Harry, worriedly.

“His sc..”

“Never mind about that now Hermione, where is Slughorn Ron?” Ron looked at Harry worriedly, as Harry had his hand on his scar.

“He is downstairs, waiting in the Kitchen for you, Harry.” Ron’s’ voice was wobbly, as if he was nervous about something.

 

Harry rushed downstairs; he knew exactly why Slughorn was visiting him. He knew who the female was in his dream, the woman who was making his scar burn; he needed to know everything about her and Slughorn knew all about her.

 

“I...” Started Slughorn.

“You need to tell me all you know about Tom Riddles sister.”  Harry blurted out.

Slughorn was taken aback.

“I...He never had a sister.”

“Yes he did! You knew him! You knew he had a sister, Slughorn! You need to tell me! NOW!”

“I don’t understand Harry, how do you know?”

“See this scar? It still connects me to Voldemort in a way, I’ve had dreams about her, it seems to me that she has inherited the connection that Voldemort and I had.”

“How do you mean, Harry? How is that possible?”

“I don’t know. But I am connected to her, I need to know her, before it’s too late, before..”

“Before she turns into her brother?” Slughorn asked.

“Harry, They maybe brother and sister, but Cassandra Riddle was not like Tom Riddle, Harry.”

“I don’t believe you.” Harry stated.

“I’m here to tell you about Cassandra, not to warn you, Harry, you must understand, she does not pose a threat.”

 

“Yet.” Harry said.

“Please, Harry, Listen to me.” Harry sat down, ready to listen to the professor.

“The girl was beautiful”

Slughorn spoke quietly. “Gentle eyes..oh rather beautiful eyes, softer, kinder, than Toms’,”  Slughorn spoke as if she was a good friend, he spoke as if it was Lily Potter he was speaking of, not Tom Riddles’ sister. “Naturally red lips, dark hair...oh yes, much like Toms’ actually.” Slughorn sighed. “Harry, Why do you need to know all of this?”

“Sir, you must understand. I need to know as much as I can about Voldemort.”

Slughorn laughed. “The war is over boy! Over! Why do you need to know more about the evil man?”

 

Harry didn’t know the real answer, but he knew something wasn’t over. He had a feeling that he needed to learn more about Tom Riddle. After all this time fighting Voldemort, figuring out how to defeat Voldemort---He could feel, something was missing, he had to know about Tom Riddle now, not Voldemort.

Tom Riddle had a sister. And it is very possible that she wasn’t happy about her brother dying. .

 



© 2010 Tisah Evans


Author's Note

Tisah Evans
Do you like the idea?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010
Tags: Harry Potter, Fan, Fiction, FanFiction, fanFic


Author

Tisah Evans
Tisah Evans

New Zealand



About
Hi This is an second account for my Harry Potter FanFiction. If you would like to know more about me or would like to read poetry this is my other account: http://www.writerscafe.org/southlit more..

Writing