What have I done?

What have I done?

A Story by Tiffany
"

A scene that has been stuck in my head for awhile now that I might turn into a book.

"

I walked around in the woods for a little bit trying to clear my head. The sun was shinning through the leaves brightly in some spots and others just some. I loved the woods during the day. It was beautiful, warm, and peaceful. It was only at night that I never dared to enter them. I decided I should start looking for kindling, since it was my job. I found a patch of dry twigs under a large birch tree with a thick trunk. Before I bent down I felt the tree and peeled some of its white paper bark just for the fun. It was so smooth with almost no bumps, I smiled. I bent down and picked up a few twigs. All of the sudden I felt a hand pinch my rear end. I snapped up and turned around ready to pummel the jerk who felt the need to touch me. To no surprise it was Damon.

 

"Hey kitten! What happening?" He said. Smileing his crooked grin. I glared at him.

 

"I'm not your kitten you street dog." I commented back crossing my arms.

 

"Ooo nice one I think thats better then yesterdays 'pile of dirt'. I applaud your efforts." He gently clapped. Again I glared at him trying to put as much fire in it as possible. I still couldn't beilive I had to be around him for the next month or year or however long I had to be around him. At least I had Erin...kind, funny, Erin. My happy thought was ruined when I saw Damon looking at my butt.

 

"What are you doing here anyways? What do you want?" I pratically yelled. Whenever Damon got around I got warm, a little bit sweaty, and way more agitated. Again he smirked his evil smirk. His lips were looked soft and pale pink. They were nice almost per...oh dear WHAT AM I DOING?! Gosh, I hate this guy he always makes me so confused.

 

"I was bored goodness can't a guy stalk a girl once in awhile?!" I had offically lost it. I was going to have to deal with this physco for how long?!

 

"Damon your are so...so" I started to yell but I couldn't think of anything. Damon moved in closer to me, less then a foot away.

 

"What? I'm so what?" He said in a dark sexy voice. A shiver when up my spine.

 

"Your so...just UGH!" I flipped. Damon arms reached his hands up and hung to a branch right above my head, swinging in closer to me. 

 

"What, tell me Annabelle darling, am I so like?" He paused then looked at me gently moving cloer. Our noses amost touched. I calmed down and was now nervous or scarred or somthing I couldn't tell.

 

"Sometimes, Damon I just want...." He moved closer tilting his head to the left.

"T..t...to" I stuttered.

"Go ahead. Say it. Startover might help." He replied while smiling evily as if this was just one big happy joke.

"Somtimes Damon I just want to" His lips just grazed mine. My whole body melted and I grinned in satisfaction.

"Kiss you" I whispered. Then he did somthing I enjoyed yet hated at the same time. He smashed his cold, sweet lips against mine. This took me by surprise, nobody had ever kissed me, and if they had, it would not have been like this. I punched and kicked him as hard as my small fists could. Still he continued to kiss me. I screamed but he just shoved me agaist the birch tree. What was I thinking? I meant to say KILL or KICK anything but KISS. His kisses became softer and more passionate and somtimes moved to my neck. In between a few he said somthing that defintelly took me by surprise.

 

"I'm sorry." He whisperd and kissed my collerbone. I tingled all over his kisses started to make me feel light headed.

 

"For what?" I said trying to keep my voice from shaking. He stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

 

"For being a jerk before I just..." He started. I looked to see his hand motioning towards mine. His fingers lightly brushed my hand, then my upper thigh, hip, stomach, then reaching slowly under my shirt to the curve in my back. I took a gentle breath. I felt like I was going to faint. I knew I wasn't supposed to do it. He was off limits, but his body was only centimeters or less away from mine. I tilted my head upward, and our noses grazed, I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks. I closed my eyes, and I kissed him. Softly at first, only for a second, but it felt like someone had lit fireworks in my stomach. I became more agressive. Twirling my fingers in his hair. His hands were under my shirt rubbing so gently agaisnt my waist.

 

My hands fell to his chest resting there until I got overly excited and reached them under his shirt feeling his hard abs. He stopped and smiled. I never wanted this to end, ever. It was so wrong but felt so right. Until somthing cracked and we both stopped to see Erin standing there starring wide eyed and his half brother and some what girlfriend or bestfriend kissing under a tree.

 

What have I done?

 

© 2010 Tiffany


Author's Note

Tiffany
So what do you think? Does it show improvement from I used to write(growth). Did you enjoy it? Should I write a book with this scene in it?

And yes I know I STILL can not spell..hahaha

Oh, also I'm not really a fan of anime so don't let the picture make you think I am. I just thought this picture was a perfect example about what I saw in my mind. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it Your picture in Your mind came to life You did a great job love to hate love to love passion
You did a good job

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

566 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 10, 2010
Last Updated on December 18, 2010

Author

Tiffany
Tiffany

somewhereyoudontneedtoknowcreeper!, OH



About
Hi! I'm Tiffany. I'm obsessed with music. I love Taylor Swift. Also I am a reeses-holic. I welcome read requests mostly stories and books (but only ones that a under 18 person can read thank u!) oh a.. more..

Writing
Sanity Sanity

A Book by Tiffany


Whatcha? Whatcha?

A Poem by Tiffany