Convinced

Convinced

A Poem by Antonio Soler

I am convinced. Nothing ever remains the same. I am convinced. It is people who show the most change.
Once through; yet now over, those November nightmares & days of Exem or rather more of thinner, fading, irrelevant memories; and so now forgotten. I am the phantom of her dreams. The not so easily transferred away screams. regardless of intent, like words, in thought I linger. Such a vibrant past that i am apart of. The playground we relive with emotions I’ve cast.
My mind plays the suited role of a killer in which it prays & intertwines with eyes & hands; together they murder the heart collapsing the feet where they stand.
The phantoms body is her city of sin. Peacefully awaiting the nervousness to render itself absent from within. That’s it. come in; feed those thoughts before I am gone. Faster. Let me in; look all I have brought. I guess I am now reduced to a yawn. Temporary smiles, tangled love, past awaken in sleep. Good Bye. I must go; but tell me, what do you remember of me?

© 2018 Antonio Soler


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on July 22, 2018
Last Updated on July 22, 2018
Tags: you, are, where, forgotten, past, love, convinced, now, find, me

Author

Antonio Soler
Antonio Soler

Union, NJ



About
Humorous person. obviously into writing :) from Brooklyn, NY. Into photography though I haven't done anything on a professional level. In the military for the last 14 years. Love to travel when e.. more..

Writing