The child of the Silver Dragon.

The child of the Silver Dragon.

A Story by Spirit_Raven101
"

just a little sothing i scribbled down out of no were O.o.... i know there might be quite a few errors in there tough XD so please bare whit me

"

Have you heard about dragons and dragoons... long ago they ruled the land and terrified the nations... tough at one point were thought to be extinct, as they had learned to take the form of mortal men and female. Tough not even all that were a dragon or a dragoon knew... some never found out... and other... well they sound out and were to frighten to ever show them self again if they didn't turn dark to try to take the world as their own seeing them self's as superior...... This story is about a woman who thought she were normal until her 16th birthday... that night her whole life changed and who know may it be for the better or for the worst.... The legends spoke of a child born of the two kins that would bring peace or destruction as it grew up. Tough the prophesy and legend were soon forgotten in time.


A screamed filled the night as her back ripped open as wings stretched out of her, her body feeling like it were being burned alive as blue flames licked her skin. Her clothes seeming to slowly burn to embers as her body glowed whit in the flames, blood running down her from her ripped open back.  Her screams echoed through the nights as her bones popped and cranked, as they seemed to cage location and position morphing bigger. Tears ran down her eyes as her skin ripped more as she grew, the flames getting more intense as her yellow eyes turned more reptile like and her skin seemed to gain scales as it ripped and slowly the scales covered most of her her body.

 

As the flames died down a little, she dropped down to the cold ground her body trembling as the moon rides higher in the sky. Her breathing were shallow and she lay there passed out not knowing what had happen to herself... tough as she woke up in the morning she soon found out something was quite wrong.

Dawn came and the woman on the ground slightly twitched her claws digging into the ground a little as she tried to sit up, her eyes still closed as she stretched a little but hissed her body feeling stiff and hurt a little "were am I.....that dream....what was it..." she said low slowly opening her eyes a little wit a yawn and tilted her head "no wonder I feel beaten up if I slept outside..." she muttered and stood up slightly as she had yet to notice the change wit in herself. Wandering over to the stream close by she keeled don to wash her face tough as her eyes looked to her reflection and her hands she screamed and fell back "W...WHAT!!!! WHATS GOING ON...WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!” she said and looked down herself in horror.


Her eyes took some time to take in all as she looked down at her long legs seeing scales moving up toward her thighs and what used to be toes were exchanged with black long sharp talons/claws. She noticed the same scales covered her crotch as well before leaving her stomach bare and appearing again to cover her breast. Her hands were just like her feet covered in scales and her fingers looking more like claws. Tough what scare her the most of what she were now aware of where the huge leathery wings on her back. "Is this real.... or am I still dreaming..." she asked her self-frightened as she looked around for an answer tough she could not seem to find one... the only thing around her were an open patch in the woods whit some trees and the stream, not even much grass or wildlife. She could not even hear a single bird sing...


A few hours passed were the woman were in panic before she slowly started to calm down and tried to think a little more logical. Passing back and forward she tried to figure out what to do whit her situation and how to maybe return to normal. Her black hair flowing down her shoulders and wings. She stopped up a little and bit her lip "maybe if I go into town... ask a healer... but... how will I be able to hide those damn wings..." she asked herself and sighted "well.... worth a shot...it’s not like I can stay out here....besides I am Serenity Wormwood and I never give up.. No matter how hard it gets” she said to herself and clenched her fists as she looked around a little to get a feeling on just where she was.


Seeing a mountain in the distance, she recognized she smiled a little and headed for it, as she knew there was a village close by it and if she were lucky, she might be able to steal a robe to cover her body and her wings to not draw to much attention toward herself.


Serenity looked around a little as she walked, her claws digging into the ground whit each steps as she sighted a little "this will take some time getting used to" she said to her self as her wings moved as she tried to stretch making her fall of balance and land on the ground whit a growl. "Damn it!" she said before she tried to get up and sighted looking to her wings "this might be harder then i fist thought.... i don't even know how to control it.. what if i get to the town and end up slapping some one down whit these tings.." she said and frowned walking a little faster as her mins were spinning whit questions on what she were to do.


She looked up at the mountain guessing it would take her about a days travels and most of the night before she reached the town, a sigh passing her lips. "What if they attack me as soon as i get there if they see me like this..." she said to her self and looked to the ground not noticing the sapphire gem in her chest that glowed a little. the gem were morphed into her skin just a little above were her cleavage started.


As she kept walking she kept looking around from time to time knowing well the road might have bandits on it and she would not want to risk getting captured. as the sun started to go down she were a little surprised that she could see as well as she could even tough it were starting to get really dark on the road but shrugged it off as she walked silently.


As Serenity kept walking she looked around a little, every shadow... every detail clear for her reptilian eyes.. It were strange but at the same time nice the better sight felt a little more reassuring to her incise there was some type of bandits walking around, she honestly had no intentions of getting taken.. who know what they would have done to her.


As she walked she looked around a little more and were amazed at how everything seemed to give off a strange illuminated light in different colors, the trees, the flowers, the grass even the rocks.. and whit each step she took it seemed to light up more. seeing a stream passing her right side she gently moved close to it and started to drink some of the cold pure water, and smiled a little as she saw the blue light it gave each time her hands sired it a little.


As she kept drinking she suddenly heard a fain voice like a whisper an she looked around her fast in confusion, tough as it spoke she felt like she were filled whit some inner calm. the sensation were strange and it scared her at the same time "Hello.... whose there? i can hear you!" she she said and looked around tough no answer came..

 

standing up straight again she looked around one more time tough she saw no one around, and the voice had stopped leaving her in silence. her heart were starting to beat rapidly as she looked around, the gem on her chest glowing before it stopped. whit a sigh she started to walk again, following the road that would soon lead her to the village by the mountain pass.


Time passed by slowly as she kept kept walking and every now and them she would see a wild animal run over the small road only to disappear in between the trees again just as fast. it slowly started to calm her as she looked around, the sky now completely dark as the moon were high up on the sky shining down toward her.Tough after she had come a little further she head a voice coming to her left "Well well, what have we here.... hmmm" the voice said and Serenity spun around only to be inches away from a man who looked down at her whit a foul grin. her eyes widened in fear as she looked upon him before the were hit in the head whit a massive force her world going black as she passed out.


As cold water hit her body she woke up whit a gasp only to hear heavy chains against steal and to feel the cold steal against her neck, wrist's and ankles. blinking her eyes to get the water away her vision finally cleared a little only for her to see she were chained up and inside a cage as the man who she had seen before laughed and looked at her "well seem you are awake hmm... ill get a good price for you" he said greedy as bits of food were clinging to his beard.


Shivering whit fear she tried to fight against the chains tough to no use "no that wont work, i had those specially enchanted to keep you" he said and laughed darkly as he pushed the cage off his wagon and put her down in what seemed to be some kind of market place in town. "Let me go!" serenity said trying to sound brave only for the man to laugh as her back suddenly started to burn whit pain as he whipped her hard whit a steal point tipped leather whip. she cried out in pain as she fell to the floor of her cage her wings trying to protect her naked body. the man smirked and laughed "you do as i say now shut up before i beat you senseless before i sell you" he said as she whimpered and closed her eyes as the man started to try to gather a crowd to try to get her sold for the best amount of money in the slave trade market. even tough the aria had been quarantined there were plenty that would give anything to get what they thought were a rear dragoon not knowing that she were something much more special and unique.

© 2017 Spirit_Raven101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's a very interesting concept, I really like how you create the image of a girl transforming in to a dragon and actually address how painful an experience like that probably would be. It's a very interesting read, though you should try to keep an eye on your grammar as I found it quite inconsistent. It drew me out of the story and stopped me from getting fully immersed within your writing . Though I'm sure you can iron the problems with just a bit of editing. Also at certain bits you seem tell the reader things that I felt would be better being written as the character experiences themselves. For example "the road might have bandits on it and she would not want to risk getting captured.". You could have described the scene with the character experiencing it first hand . Though with a bit more editing it will be great I'm sure, it was a very interesting read.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
1 Review
Added on August 31, 2015
Last Updated on August 20, 2017

Author

Spirit_Raven101
Spirit_Raven101

Sogn og frodane, Slinde, Norway



About
Hello I'm a Hobby writer age 23, my fiance told me about this place to help whit my writing and so on. I just hope you all like my work and can help me improve. Sense i was little i loved making short.. more..

Writing