Will it all brake down.

Will it all brake down.

A Poem by Spirit_Raven101
"

when you feel lost and afraid to lose some one close.

"

When you feel your world is falling apart, what should you do?

You feel the chains closing in around your heart, threatening to tear it apart. 
Will it all brake down?

You want to cry, you want to scream.. Yet you do not know how to do it.

The love you cherish so dearly and never want to end, will it crumble or will it stay strong.
Will it all brake down?

You lock your fear and feelings inside, the pain, the hurt the worry.

You cry when your alone..

You feel alone..
Will you brake down?


Everything is crumbling around you, your happy little bubble slowly bursting.

Your chest clenching and you feel like you cannot breath.

Afraid to get a broken heart, to say good-bye and be left behind.

What can you really do.. You’re afraid to speak up

 Have you all ready broken down?

The arms that one’s held you close that gave you safety,

Will they vanish slowly and will it all to come to an end.
Are you clinging to the edge?

The choices that is put in front of you that breaks your heart,

Make you feel week and like a mere shadow of yourself.

You become a closed in shell that do not wish to open.
Is the darkness around you, have it all come down?

So afraid that if you do speak, you think you will shatter, like glass into a thousand pieces.

Will the safety fade away one day, will it all be over..

Have it all broken down?

It scare you to no end, you know your heart and you know it’s strong.

Yet you ask yourself, is it strong enough?

So afraid of the dark that is slowly closing in on you.

The walls that try to crush you, your insecurities and our anxiety heightened.

What should you do.. What can you do.. When your trapped whit in yourself.

Will there ever be a light that will softly heal the pain, wont it chatter at all? 

Will you push your way trough, will you be strong.

Will you chatter your own wall?

and will it all be ok? 

© 2016 Spirit_Raven101


Author's Note

Spirit_Raven101
I know there might be some grammar fails and errors here and there, tough I guess its a situation many can recognize, in one way or the other. Ones I was done I just felt like I wanted to post it because of that. and its a slightly random work, just came to me out of no were when i could not sleep.

Its about being afraid of losing some one you love, but to be strong enough to fight trough the fears.
To find your self and know what you want, its not always the easiest ting.
Love, family, jobs and tings that give you hard choices and insecurities.

I hope you all like it.

and please if you do or don't.. post below. it don't have to be a full review but i want to know what people feel when reading my poems..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Regardless of the grammar and spelling errors, I could very easily relate to this piece. It was beautiful in it's own dark, sad way. It sheds light to feelings that a lot of us feel, but not many share with others. You bring hope to those who are too afraid to talk about their feelings. Thank you for sharing. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Spirit_Raven101

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the comment, and I'm happy you liked my poem. Funny enough my poems seem to be.. read more



Reviews

Regardless of the grammar and spelling errors, I could very easily relate to this piece. It was beautiful in it's own dark, sad way. It sheds light to feelings that a lot of us feel, but not many share with others. You bring hope to those who are too afraid to talk about their feelings. Thank you for sharing. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Spirit_Raven101

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the comment, and I'm happy you liked my poem. Funny enough my poems seem to be.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 19, 2016
Last Updated on August 21, 2016
Tags: Hurt, Love, Loss, Depression, Confusion, Fear, Poem, Emotions, Brake, Brake down, Longing, Dark, Sad, Lonely, Romance, Broken

Author

Spirit_Raven101
Spirit_Raven101

Sogn og frodane, Slinde, Norway



About
Hello I'm a Hobby writer age 23, my fiance told me about this place to help whit my writing and so on. I just hope you all like my work and can help me improve. Sense i was little i loved making short.. more..

Writing