It Started with The Color, WHITE

It Started with The Color, WHITE

A Story by Igniza

When we are born, the color we saw and it started with the color, WHITE. Everything you see is crystal clear and innocent. 
You never can tell what is good nor bad. The first things as a child, you learn what is right or wrong. Then WHITE is not alone and is accompanied with BLACK.
Soon, when you see things that is neither good or bad; whether you could not tell, the world of BLACK and WHITE is borderline with GRAY.
As you age, you grow to understand life. Then new things you've been taught by your own family of parents, grandparents, siblings and even other members who are closer to you. There are also others who oversees your doings such as your caretakers who are maybe friends of the family, babysitters, teachers, even your friendly neighbors who looks out for you.
All of those people throughout your childhood shows the primary colors. They give you introduce you the things that creates RED, BLUE and YELLOW. Those blend and reveal more colors of ORANGE, GREEN and PURPLE. RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE and PURPLE build you a rainbow bridge divided with BLACK, WHITE and GRAY to create more colors within you. Those colors make you feel both warm and cold yet alive.
Those feelings that make you colorful. To love, to hate, to fear, to laugh, to forgive and to know what it mean to feel. 
You are not the only one though. As you grow, there are other new people who you meet. There are children whom you may have grown up, they too shape your shades of light and dark. Each individual may have something in common with you. Like your favorite food, similar interests and hobbies. Sometimes, they may not always have anything with you. Those different varieties may blend to something new. 
Those colors can become PINK, BROWN, BEIGE, INDIGO, DARK GREEN, TEAL, SILVER, GOLD and many colors you may have never seen or knew. Those colors together makes up many worlds into one.
As children growing to teenagers and then full grown adults, you discover all the possibilities of what you want to be and who you are meant to become. Even every moment, your color can change in time.
And then soon, another newborn will then see WHITE all over again.

© 2014 Igniza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on May 28, 2014
Last Updated on May 30, 2014
Tags: color, philosophy, rainbow, change

Author

Igniza
Igniza

Oakland Gardens, NY



About
Just a writer who likes to daydream, inspire with many things and so on. I just like to write what I imagine. Mostly fiction. more..

Writing
Source Source

A Book by Igniza