Not Alone

Not Alone

A Screenplay by Tori
"

A young man By the name Anderson Struggles with the voices in his head, Does he know what is real vs. what isn't real?

"
[Scene]
It's the early 90s in SaintFord OK, the sun is finally setting on the old ranch house when a young girls body, maybe in her twenty's lays deceased on the bathroom floor all that can be seen of her is her hair across the blood on her face, from the scene she can not be recognized. A man Stands facing the mirror staring with a smile on his face, until a voice appears and his smile vanishes and fear overcomes him.

[Voice]
 I'll always be here >echoes< (Be here)

Anderson: 
(Staring blankly into the the dusty mirror before him) What, What do you want?! (slow irritating groan)
Why? (Small whimper) Why me?

[Voice]
(Chuckles) >echoed<

Anderson: 
(Looking down to the blade and blood on his hands; wipes his hands frantically) NO! No! (Softer) no.

[Voice]
(Sternly) No? Anderson? Are you sure? Look again. 

Anderson: 
(looking down blood still on his hands >Screams< dragging his hands down the glass mirror and walls) This wasn't me! This, This was YOU! (Light cry) This was you..

>Shadows start to gather on the walls<

[Voice] 
(louder) ME? ANDERSON? (Twisted Smile is heard in the voice) Try you Anderson.. You wanted this..You accepted us.

Anderson: 
(Slowly sinking to the floor; drags hand out to across the floor and grasps the young girls hair) I'm sorry. I'm sorry.. (quiet sobbing)

[Shadows gather in a circle all reaching hands out to Anderson, all that can really be noticed is the moonlight across his eyes) 

[Voices]
 We will always be here. >echoes< (2) (till fade)

Anderson:
 (Fighting with him self) Is this real? Can this be real? No, it's not! (pulling carcass onto his lap) Who are you? (Body starts to fade into a a dark shadow) No, not you..not you don't leave me! DON'T LEAVE ME!

(Body rises with other shadows)

[Voice] 
I will always be here..

Anderson:
 (His eyes darken) You will always be here..

[Voice] 
Always.

Anderson: 
(Stares out into to audience/camera; pulls out rag and starts to clean the knife) Not alone..I'm not alone. (Laughs) 

© 2015 Tori


Author's Note

Tori
There will be more added, still in process and so much more being added..it is one of the writes where you will have to keep reading to understand why it starts like this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like how it lets the reader wonder away with his imagination, curious to read the next part, wondering if it's all in Anderson's head, or if he's haunted by the ghosts of his past, or if he has a mental disorder... I'm looking forward to read the next part... The plot is brilliant! well done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tori

8 Years Ago

Thank you! I have been working on the second part
Dina K.

8 Years Ago

Can't wait to read it! :)



Reviews

EEK!!!!!!! Wow, this is was an amazingly scary screen play, can't wait to hear more!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like how it lets the reader wonder away with his imagination, curious to read the next part, wondering if it's all in Anderson's head, or if he's haunted by the ghosts of his past, or if he has a mental disorder... I'm looking forward to read the next part... The plot is brilliant! well done!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tori

8 Years Ago

Thank you! I have been working on the second part
Dina K.

8 Years Ago

Can't wait to read it! :)
That is very creative my friend :) I love the plot... love the thought of voices in your head. Great job my friend can't wait to read more from you.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tori

8 Years Ago

Thank you, thinking of actually creating a short series on film for it as well:)
AaronFreitas

8 Years Ago

Thats awesome.... if you ever want a different opinion.. something crazy thought of or anything just.. read more
Tori

8 Years Ago

I will do:)
I am very curious now, to read more. So far I am left wondering who this person is lying on the floor. Is it an apparition from a former relationship? Is it a girlfriend or spouse who has committed suicide? Is it a victim of murder committed by Andersen? Is it all a dream? Who knows!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Tori

8 Years Ago

YES! exactly what I want the reader to feel!
I liked this, it was interesting and i am curious what will happen next. There is one thing I recommend but its all up to you indenting the names and have what they are saying sit underneath the name. This was how i was taught for setup but everyone is different. As well make sure while you're writing this you know what the P.O.A is. Something very important at stake at the beginning. What is it? Why the P.O.A is important because a decision must be made that will change the character's life and it doesn't necessarily have to be in the beginning but it has to happen sometime during the play. As well you can have unity as opposites between the characters. You as well with this type of play i recommend a rising conflict (conflict that builds up reasonably) say such leads up to such. As well you should have a premise (a question that leads to a question, the purpose of the play)
When does a good play begin? When the main character is at a turning point in his/her life. Which you have done above. I also recommend that you write at the top the time and setting at the top so readers have an idea what time frame there in and where this exact scene is taking place. Other than that the material is beautiful and I can't wait to read more.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tori

8 Years Ago

That's great info thanks lol like i said deff going to be putting in a lot of detail and a lot of ed.. read more
Kaytlyn

8 Years Ago

No problem :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

467 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2015
Last Updated on April 9, 2015

Author

Tori
Tori

FL



About
I'm Tori I'm 20 years old and I'm pregnant with my first child. I am joining in hopes for feed back on my writing because I wish to write my first book and put some poetry I have been working on. That.. more..

Writing
Only you Only you

A Poem by Tori


Not named Not named

A Poem by Tori



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fusion Fusion

A Poem by BLitZeD


NOT FLAWLESS NOT FLAWLESS

A Story by Thesecuts


Days of Grey Days of Grey

A Poem by Afraa