Lions,

Lions,

A Story by Tylor

He asked me if I'm a Leo as he glanced at the large lion spread out across my forearm. I smile as i tell him I'm not. I can see the confusion starting to cross his mind. I tell him that lions are brave and full of courage, he begins to smile as I tell him It's a reminder to be brave and believe in myself.

I've always believed in people, their ability to do great and wonderful things in this life. I believe everyone of us is a story, a voice, a beautiful creation that in time will be gone. A vessel with an infinite amount of memories and moments and the only part of us that will remain are those we share.

I believe in love, beyond the typical "boy loves girl" sort of love. The love for friends in our life and the ones who are lost. Love for the most distant relatives, neighbors, and strangers. Love and compassion on the simplest level, humanity. Love for a creature who was born like you, smiles like you, cries like you, and will die, just like you. We often don't make time for the most important part of love, showing it.

Dreams, To dream a dream so big some mistake it for insanity. To dream a dream so beautiful that you spend every waking moment of your day trying to reach it so when you fall asleep it's even more vivid this time around.

Bravery and courage are the sum you believing in what you're doing, loving it enough to risk everything, and dreaming that you can accomplish it.

Whatever you do, do with infinite amounts of faith, love, and dreams.

© 2015 Tylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on August 15, 2015
Last Updated on August 15, 2015
Tags: Lions, writings, coffee shops, depression, brave

Author

Tylor
Tylor

Writing
Lost. Lost.

A Story by Tylor


Fear Fear

A Story by Tylor


Coffee Shops Coffee Shops

A Story by Tylor