Images upon the heavens...

Images upon the heavens...

A Poem by Tracie Skarbo

Each of us, by the grace of divine wisdom and enterprise, are unique perfect beings with our imperfections. We may think we are small when our image is cast upon the heavens and the planetary orbits... but there are molecules who if they had conciousness, (and who is to say that they don't) that would disagree with us. A peaceful life is something to be proud of... so many souls have trouble finding peace in the simplest of things.

© 2011 Tracie Skarbo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

good one...your writing style is quite appealing and i have really enjoyed reading your wonderful work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Me
written beautifully

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great Write!
The stream of consciousness of the atom keeps us connected with the universe. Perfection/imperfection is a human state, the soul is already at peace and perfect.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nice thoughts...finding those moments when we can actually touch upon that peacefull sense that brings us into the realm of life away from the physical...to hold it as we become the reality of our Soul...

nice...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like to think that its the imperfections in us, that make us as close to perfect as can be. What is perfect, but love, a child, and a first kiss? So glad to see you back, making us think, and feel.

Antonio :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

perfect beings, with imperfections...you gots to love it

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

667 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2011
Last Updated on February 5, 2011

Author

Tracie Skarbo
Tracie Skarbo

Canada



About
Learning consists of daily accumulating. The practice of the Tao consists of daily diminishing; decreasing and decreasing, until doing nothing. When nothing is done, nothing is left undone. True.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..