Company of remission

Company of remission

A Poem by Steven
"

this is not about anything, it a concept of a healthy relationship in negative analogies. if anyone reads this and thinks its about my relationship with someone ur not a deep thinker.

"
The first time I met you was a mild discomfort. The more we met, my sinus headaches started. It's just seasonal allergies you said. It put me at ease though the headaches became migraines. Nausea became a moderation in our weekly dates, walking with you was the first time I could feel my lower bone calcium induced fragile breaks. Don't worry, it's temperature change, you said. My pain seemed minor again. My vision seemed dim by your constant glow when you charmed yourself to other people, now delirious and weakened walking up hill unable to manage my fatigue, I hear you say don't worry, with no follow up, because there is no remission from your company.

© 2017 Steven


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

An excellent poem with double meaning. 👌

Posted 4 Months Ago


I like the comparisons between certain ailments and this encounter. You should have been a doctor of love and the body...:)......................

Posted 7 Years Ago


Very colorful imagery, and well written. Engaging.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2017
Last Updated on March 14, 2017
Tags: deep thinker

Author

Steven
Steven

havelock, NC



About
I write stories that will tell me how people are from there questions and responses. don't know how to get this dang picture right side up! more..

Writing