the loyalty of uncommon promise

the loyalty of uncommon promise

A Poem by Steven
"

what I give people who are dear too me

"
Never will I be best man, or the one of mentioned honor. Maybe not even the one pondered upon any given day, by those I hold to the utmost value. To them the few in my esteemed perspective on the occasion of very rare I gave what was not given to me. To be humble, the gift I gave was given after the time of convicting reflection. Even though not a moment was shared toward the gift in by the contempt recipients that have no knowledge of acknowledgement. For that reason is not what or why the one favor was sacrificed. Witnesses viewed the blood oath signature of my one time agreement to a gift of one loyal action that would have no limit. Though this gift may seal my fate or may force a future that will darken my present I will agree, i will do  what none would do for me, however the only thing i will never do is call you my friend.

© 2017 Steven


Author's Note

Steven
i gave a gift to one of my friends that stated i do one favor for them anything i cut my finger and sighned it wrapedthe paper around a dagger and gave it to them for a wedding present he never has said any type of authentic thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gifting is good. Sacrifice(not suicide) is good. You have to be authentic to be fantastic. Give a dagger, you get a sword.

Posted 4 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017
Tags: deep thinker common promis

Author

Steven
Steven

havelock, NC



About
I write stories that will tell me how people are from there questions and responses. don't know how to get this dang picture right side up! more..

Writing