Talking Veggies

Talking Veggies

A Story by Aislinn Gryffin ((Ashes))

Ever see VeggieTales ???
the secret they never wanted you to know: THE PERSON WHO CAME UP WITH IT A SCHIZO!!!
Who the freaking freaker else would see talking veggies???
i always wondered why they never got ate-en. Dude, they live in the kitchen. What are the people who live in that house carnivores??? if so, why do they buy veggies??? if not, wouldnt the veggies eventually get all moldy???

Hey, there kids, if you ever dont see Bob the tomater it's cuz he done DIED of the mold. Y'know, the shtuff cheeze is made of. That's right, if you're eating a grilled cheeze sammitch or lasagna right now YOU HELPED KILL BOB THE TOMATER!!! hope your happy, you shelfish little buttface...

or maybe the veggies wash off the mold. They take baths. in that case:
Hey, kids...that water that was in the sink when you got home that you are now "recycling" to brush your teeth...that's probably got veggie-pee in it. ((oh, come on. you know what i'm talking about. you're in the bath tub with the rubber ducky and the bubbles and you're too lazy to walk to the toilet...)) serves you right. that's karma getting back at you for all the times you peed in the tub and didn't tell your siblings when they got a bath using the same water right after you.

But back to the veggies. They would eventually rot, wouldn't they???
So...

Hey kids, that cucumber that your mom through away yesterday that the garbage men are picking up with the trash??? that was Larry, you r-tards!!!
I guess there ain't gonna be a Cars sequel. Seriously, Lighting Buttface McQueen ain't nothing without Mater, who is really Larry, who just got throwed away. Nice going!!! Now Disney has to come up with a new movie that is awesome so they can make up three lame sequels.

And why is there a computer in the kitchen??? What the freak is with that??? and how did it learn to read the Bible for all those verses??? Well it did have plenty of time. I mean, seriously, it's the oldest computer in the world. How else would it be able to understand Bible-speak.

I haveth no knowledge or wisdom of how that computer doeseth it...~eth.
So the veggies are magical and invincible...

OMIGOSH!!!
I FIGURED IT OUT!!!  They are VAMPIRES!!!
Think about it: they're cold cuz all veggies are cold. They NEVER go outside, they just set up some little background thingy so they can stay in the kitchen. They are INVINCIBLE!!! Oh my god!!!
This explains so much about Edward Cullen: he's a freaking VEGGIE!!!
Like the people in a coma or on life support cuz they're brin-dead: VEGGIES!!!

RUN AWAY FROM THE VEGGIES, KIDS!!! OR EAT THEM ALL. EAT THEM BEFORE THEY EAT YOU!!! RUNNING IS FUTILE!!! EAT THEM!!! DESTROY THEM NOW!!!

hey...that's why the shrunken head in third Harry Potter movie says, "If you get the pea soup, you'd better eat it before it eats you" !!!
It all makes sense now...it's all coming togethe-

AHHH!!! THE VAMPIRE-VEGGIES ARE AFTER ME CUZ I FIGURED IT OUT!!! HELP!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! OWWWWWWW!!!
BOB THE TOMATER JUST CHOMPED OFF MY FOOT!!! BEWARE THE VEGGIES, BEWARE THE VEGG-

*chomp*

 

© 2009 Aislinn Gryffin ((Ashes))


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

But yeah they say this kinda thing...writing whatever pops into your head...is helpful for writers...it gets your "creative juices flowing". I love the ending btw :P

Posted 14 Years Ago


LOL!!!!
OMG, This is hilarious. I'm in the middle of Twilight, and I don't think I'll picture Edward Cullen the same way again. LOL Right now I'm in the kitchen (laptop) so PFT to u. LOL I think I'm gonna post this kinda thing from now on. LOL I say LOL too much. Good job keep me laughing!!! :D

PS: I'm not givin' you 100 cuz u said retard sorry but that's kinda a personal thing for me :(

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2009
Last Updated on July 10, 2009