Chocolates, Roses and Valentines

Chocolates, Roses and Valentines

A Poem by Pikachu
"

Chocolates, Roses, Valentines

"
The silence of the world, so quiet and serene. Watching the dark skies, lit bright by the millions of stars. So bright, that even millions of miles away can be seen by us. Now the question is, why can we see the stars? Yet we can't see the bright eyes, beautiful souls of the people around us. Why can't we gaze at them and marvel as they act like catalysts to our minds?

They say beauty at its simplest is at it's purest, yet why do we hide in facades? Look upon others and respect their beauty in the simplest way by treating them with the respect and care that beautiful people deserve.

Today is about love, not chocolates or flowers or dinners. Just the simple word yet it can mean so differently for others. Love is about sacrifice, care and most of all never ending loyalty. Love is about giving that person a smile that can last everyday for the rest of their lives, and the reason behind it is you and what you do and stand for. What you're willing to do, no matter the cost. Love is a simple word, whether it's with family or the physical representation of your life. Let that simple word explode with feeling, that it can be felt by others around you, it can be seen in your eyes, in your smile. As your hearts beats fast and your soul is invincible when that person smiles.

Women are the most amazing things on this world and out of it. They have power deliver a child and be a mother, the strength of being able to take heartbreak after heartbreak by today's animals. Yet they are soft enough to caress, to be our shoulders to lean on after a long day. Women are simply put beautiful in their own way. They deserve our respect and loyalty. They deserve more than everything we or the world can give to them. Ladies need gentlemen not savages, they need loyal men not cheaters, they need the strong to make them stronger. They deserve the world and we must give it to them no matter what it takes and how long it gets there.

Fight for what you believe in, sacrifice everything for who you love because they don't deserve anything less.

© 2013 Pikachu


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
Added on February 16, 2013
Last Updated on February 16, 2013
Tags: Chocolates, Roses, Valentines

Author

Pikachu
Pikachu

Pozzorubbio, Pangasinan, Philippines



About
My lyfe is a story in a story beyond what the eye sees you just have to open your eyes to see my true intentions... Im Brian Ochoada Galvez Im full bloodied filipino Living in Virginia, USA Goin.. more..

Writing