Friend or Stranger

Friend or Stranger

A Poem by Pikachu
"

Who would rather have punch you in the face? A friend? Or a stranger?

"

Who would rather have punch you in the face?
A friend?
Or a stranger?
In life comes hardships,
who would you rather throw the hardships at you first?
A friend?
Or life itself?
A friend would pick you up after and teach you how to overcome it,
 while life itself wont and will leave you to be trampled by your own weaknesses.

© 2011 Pikachu


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

But would a true friend punch you in the first place? A true friend would help you through a hardship..

Posted 13 Years Ago


I would rather be betrayed by a stranger that doesn't know you, than a friend who would know just how to hurt you the worst. the trust would be lost and the bond broken. but I would have to say, that I think life has some good things to offer, and though the lessons may be hard, they do come in handy. the more you look for the good things, the more good you will see.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
your touch on dilemmas for the heart..surely a friend wouldn't throw a punch in the first place...

Posted 13 Years Ago


this poem stirs up some excellent personal questions that can say a lot about a person. very thought provoking, good write :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


A friend for sure. life has no friends only time...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I would rather a friend punch me in the face, because then we could overcome the moment and make it a bonding experience. If a stranger punched me in the face, there would most certaintly be a lengthy legal battle... and I'd probably be scared for my life. Although I may be able to get money out of either one... hm...

Posted 13 Years Ago


I would rather a friend punch me in the face for then I know I truly deserved it and usually with friends things can be patched up. This poem throws some great questions at the reader.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 16, 2011
Last Updated on January 16, 2011

Author

Pikachu
Pikachu

Pozzorubbio, Pangasinan, Philippines



About
My lyfe is a story in a story beyond what the eye sees you just have to open your eyes to see my true intentions... Im Brian Ochoada Galvez Im full bloodied filipino Living in Virginia, USA Goin.. more..

Writing