What Is....

What Is....

A Story by Cam

                I would like to ask, what is love? After all, it appears in many aspects. We all have our different perspectives, but maybe we can merge together.

                Anxious for the short time period together every day with no change in pace. Being able to laugh and tease together. Getting to know the real her, it’s not about the general outward appearance, but personality, and not to aim just for intimacy right away. Offering some sort of comfort everywhere. To walk her where ever she wants to be, even if it’s on the other side of town. Showing up quick as The Flash after she calls you crying. Only saying, I love you when you truly mean it, no one likes liars. Defend character from backstabbers.

                She said yes to the real you. Don’t be like all the other pricks dated before. A hug for every day. I’m not so sure the material objects are so important. Treat her special, and let her know it, the guiding wind. Build the fire up patiently and respectful. Let no harm be done. Enjoy every moment together, nothing is more important.

                Love is like a bird in a cage. It isn’t too strong until you let the bird out to be free. Let the truth set you free. Free the in between gaps and spending much of your time together, but never let the rage of jealousy get the best of you. Which reminds me, you need to fund your relationship on trust. For example, I use to have a very demanding, and not to mention sex-crazed girlfriend. I had many friends who were girls and left me notes asking for guy advice. Once she started finding these notes, she was instantly a charged bolt of rage. That’s no fun, no one likes anyone who has a problem with you having a regular conversation with other girls. That about marks the time when a guy starts thinking about the breakup. It needs to be embraced, but not confining.

                Love can be a variety of many feelings, but only one counts. It’s like no other, like the first spark of a fire.

 

© 2009 Cam


Author's Note

Cam
Tell me what you think, I;m sure wayy other ways

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was very well written and so insightful for someone your age.
Someone once said...
"Beauty catches the eye, but it's the personallity that catches the heart."
Well done,
Ed.

Side note: There were a few typos, but I'm sure a quick re-read will catch these.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I thought it was good. You present your desires in regards to relationships well. Although I'm completely anti-dating right now, I could agree with most of your points. Great job with this!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 21, 2008
Last Updated on January 1, 2009

Author

Cam
Cam

Denton, NC



About
AIM= hippifll MSN= [email protected] Hiyas! I'm Cameron and I'm 14, Cameron "Marshian" not my real name, it's Morrison, but a lot of people sometimes have pronounced it that way, heh so why not.. more..

Writing
Broken Toy Broken Toy

A Poem by Cam


Ray of Hope Ray of Hope

A Poem by Cam