Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Xfaerie corpseX
"

Try and run from the reality of life. Try to run from the truth. Try to turn to your lies. But remember it is you who will be destroyed in the end by your own stupidity.

"

 

I lay awake in bed. Contemplating all of the issues upcoming with my next years passing. New Years eve. Always a festive time. Always a horrid time. I felt the energy building in my darkened black room trying despretly to reach me. I grabbed my ipod resting on my stomach and turned my volume as loud as it would go. "Music Can't cancel you out. but it can help me ignore you" I thought to myself. Moonlight Sonata escapaded through my ears, my body, my soul. It reached out to my nerve endings in an effort too push away the energy seeking to seize me. My wanning feelings from my earlier dispute with my 'boyfriend' weren't adding anything pleasant to these odds.
 

As the tempo slowly increased I opened my eyes and stared upon my ceiling. "Deep Breaths Vie." i almost sang aloud to myself. Christmas just passed and now it was the transition to the new year that made the air sizzle with life. feelings of regret, sorrow, anger, love, happiness, joy, wealth, poverty, and anything you can imagine were in the air around me. Surrounding and drowning me. And my boyfriend, Iian, couldn't stand it that i always locked myself in my room this time of year.

"Just come out and help me shop for the celebration. It'll be a lot better with a woman there to help pick out snacks." Iian had said, trying to buy more time to spend arguing. I didn't care about the new years passing. It was another year. Why spend it celebrating and reflecting when the next day most likely wouldn't be any different from last years. When i had refused due to a 'headache' he replied, "You use that excuse all the time during this time of the year. You shut yourself up in that bleak hole you call a room and i dont hear from you for a week straight! For all i know, you're out screwing other guys." I assured him i wasnt. that my headaches were legit. Becuase they were. You try containing your emotions all day everyday while trying to avoid everyone else's. It is stressful. But he insisted, "You know what? I don't believe that for a second. Maybe i should just find someone who isnt so f*****g afraid of their emotions as you. It wouldnt kill you to have fun once in a while! Call me back whenever you've found a personality. Better yet, Call back whenever you learn to live life a little. I'll be screwing someone else till then. And you? You'll be locked up in a hell hole for no appearant reason."

What he said would have sliced straight through my heart. But i was too busy countering all his 'banter' with my own inside my head. He was right. Having fun wouldnt kill me. It'd kill him. I'm not afraid of my emotions. I just know better than to acknowelegde them. I can't say that i can argue with anything else he said other than the screwing someone else. It''s not like i didn't know about his other girlfriends. I didn't require the 'until then' part. But none of this banter of my own could be thrown out when he hangs up on me. It's like him calling me and saying, "Sorry. Too Busy to talk." then hanging up.

But this is okay. I know his game. I know he'll want someone who takes his anger and rage away from his past. But i wonder what he'll do when i rip my tit out of his suckling mouth. My conscience says he'd kill himself with overwhelming feelings. I mean, i've fondled this boy like my own son, in a sense, since we were both six. Then we got into a relationship around the time i came into the Energys radar. My 16 birthday. And here we are, almost three years down the road. Miserable. But i can't blame him. I've never told him about me. Something doesn't feel right about him. And if i feel something. I trust it.

I will trust no other than myself. The day that i come to depend on a man is the day the world will surely end.



© 2009 Xfaerie corpseX


Author's Note

Xfaerie corpseX
There will never be a place to hide from the truth. Like energy, if it sets its sights on you, it will follow you until youknow it intametly

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

ma.

(Moonlight Sonata)

This is not Paramore but it fits the scene better.

('boyfriend')

uh oh....

(Iian)

oh baby

( When i had refused due to a 'headache' he replied, "You use that excuse all the time during this time of the year.)

LOL sounds familiar

(But i wonder what he'll do when i rip my tit out of his suckling mouth)

ah ha ha, you're right ma that was funny.

(I will trust no other than myself. The day that i come to depend on a man is the day the world will surely end.)

yes good thinking.

This chapter made me feel bad. maybe you're headaches should have you in the emergency room rather then at school with pa who is desperatley bored... no jk. but seriously Iian is sexy but damn he's a big t***y baby. and he's kind of mean too gosh...

love my ma.

"can't talk right now gotta go bye..." lol I love that line



Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Reviews

Just as captivating as the first chapter. I particularly liked the line 'I felt the energy building in my darkened black room trying despretly to reach me.' It caught my attention and made me want to read more. I hope you don't mind me pointing out that there were many lower case I's when they should have been capital. This is a good start to a novel and I hope that you continue writing it because it is like nothing that i've seen so far on any of the writing sites i've been on. It is truly unique.



Posted 14 Years Ago


Moonlight Sonata!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This part was fill with shock and lots of humor.....I loved it....smiles

Posted 14 Years Ago


lol, the day the world will end eh? haha! Idk, i think she may be an alien from somewhere with these supernatural powers or something lol. Overall, tho, im liking the story :) Onward >>>

B.A.

Posted 14 Years Ago


ma.

(Moonlight Sonata)

This is not Paramore but it fits the scene better.

('boyfriend')

uh oh....

(Iian)

oh baby

( When i had refused due to a 'headache' he replied, "You use that excuse all the time during this time of the year.)

LOL sounds familiar

(But i wonder what he'll do when i rip my tit out of his suckling mouth)

ah ha ha, you're right ma that was funny.

(I will trust no other than myself. The day that i come to depend on a man is the day the world will surely end.)

yes good thinking.

This chapter made me feel bad. maybe you're headaches should have you in the emergency room rather then at school with pa who is desperatley bored... no jk. but seriously Iian is sexy but damn he's a big t***y baby. and he's kind of mean too gosh...

love my ma.

"can't talk right now gotta go bye..." lol I love that line



Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 22, 2009
Last Updated on November 9, 2009


Author

Xfaerie corpseX
Xfaerie corpseX

About
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


love love

A Poem by rachel <3