Snow Days

Snow Days

A Story by Ellie Venice
"

A guy living in the Alaskan cold with the girl of his dreams.

"

“It’s freezing!” I yell.

                “Do you really think I care?” she answers cooly. She was dressed in all black, a tank top, shorts, gloves, and socks. She was leaning against the wall, arms crossed. “Personally,” she started while fixing the hem of her glove, “I would just go and get the damn supplies and try to save my own skin. But, you know, it’s just my opinion,” she finishes, her eyes like daggers digging through me to see what I’m thinking, to see if I would even dare to defy her.

                “Can, um I mean, may I have a coat?” She was really strict about the uses of ‘may’ and ‘can’. One time I asked if I could have a soda-pop. ‘I don’t know, Ethan, can you?’ she had answered me. I didn’t get that soda-pop.

                “Sure. The closet is in the back right.” Her eyes follow me as I make my way to the closet.

                Once I have a coat on, I head outside. I walk the half mile through the foot deep snow, before finally reaching the store. The store was like a log cabin. On one side there was a little fire place and on the other side there was the cashier by the counter. The store had food, such as loaves of bread, fruits, vegetables, and non-perishables. They also stocked clothes, shoes, and snow gear. She normally makes me take these runs every other month. I step into the store and grab some food, gear, and clothes. When I get to the cashier I give him the money I was given and put the supplies in an anti-freeze bag he gives me. Before I take the walk back through the freezing wonderland, I sit in front of the fire to warm up.

                As I make the trek back home, I spot something. No, someone. He’s tall and thin with dark black hair. He seems only a few years older than me. He’s wearing a short sleeved shirt and jeans.

                He must be a loony,” I think. He may be a loony but I am still humane.

                “Hey,” I say as I get closer to him. “Do you have a place? If not you can crash at mine.”

                “Really? Thanks,” his voice surprisingly light.

                We walk all the way back home. He talks about where he used to live and how he got here. When we get home I opened the door forgetting that she was home, and started talking.

                “You can sleep on the couch over here. There’s some food in the fridge if you’re hungry. If your cold there’s some new clothes in this bag and the closet that’s in the back,” I mistakingly turn around. She’s standing there arms crossed, looking pissed.

                “Mind introducing your new friend?” I freeze up as she says those simple words that are so chilling.

                “Yeah, um, I found him outside and I thought he needed some help to just get some shelter.”

                “Fine, whatever he needs don’t come to me. Don’t try to get me to help,” a slow smile spreads across her lips. “And, I’m taking your room.”

 

                I pace the room as I wonder what she’s doing in mine. I sit down and try to think of ways I could make it up to her. She wouldn’t like it if I was making it too obvious that I’m trying to make it up to her, but I need something, but I can’t think of anything. What could I do? Maybe I could cook her breakfast than do something else. But what else? I nearly start banging my head against the wall behind me when I remember I have someone else in the room.

                “So,” he says. “What’s your name?”

                “Ethan, yours?”

                “Jason. So, um, sorry about messing things up with you and your girl…” he trails off.

                Me and my girl. If she hears that she’d make sure to get it out of my head. I may be hers but she’s not mine. I sigh thinking of how it could be if she was mine. I would most certainly be less afraid to talk to her. I’d probably know more about her too.

                “So, what do you think she’s doing in your room?” Jason asks.

                “I don’t know. When I get my room back I’ll hopefully find out.”

                “If you even get your room back,” she says behind me. “Don’t worry, I just needed a snack. I’m not going to do anything to break up your bromance.”

                “What’s her name?” he asks after she leaves.

                “If she wants you to know, she’ll tell you.”

                I walk over to the fridge and grab a soda-pop. I open it up and chug down half the bottle.

                “So she’s more like the mysterious kinds of chic.”

                I contemplate this for a second. “No, she’s more like the scary kind. You know the one that will kill you if you ever talk bad about her behind her back.” I say as I turn to him.

                He nods. He settles on the couch after getting some food. We eat and talk some more. I tell him how I ended up in Alaska and how I met her. He tells me about his family and his hobbies and what he used to do. After an hour or so of talking, he falls asleep. I go to my room completely forgetting that she’s in there.

                When I step into the room, she’s just standing there, her long, dark locks of hair spilling over her shoulders. She bends down and grabs something off the floor, then holds it up to the ceiling. She turns around and looks at me. She c***s her head to one side.

                “Do you need something?” she looks beautiful the way she’s dressed. She’s taken off her gloves and has started the fireplace. Her skin has a warm glow reflecting the fire.

                I’ve taken too long to answer and she starts walking towards me. She grabs one of my shoulders and pulls me until I’m only inches away from her. Her hazel eyes stare at me, expecting an answer. All I can do is stutter. She drops what she was holding and wraps her arm around my waist, never losing eye contact. She bites her lip. I’ve become bold in this moment because I decided, somewhere in my brain, that if I touch her just right she won’t hurt me. I don’t know why I’m listening to that part of my brain, but I wrap my arms along her perfect waist and pull her so that she’s against me. She smiles at me.

                “Being a bit bold today, hmm?” Her fingers dance along my neck. “First you bring home a stranger, then you expect me to give you your room back. And now this.” I try to control my breathing but fail. I’m not sure if I’m breathing so hard because I’m nervous or because of hormones or both.

                She presses her lips against my neck and I let out a soft moan. She giggles. She leads me into the room and sits me on the bed. She then walks into the bathroom, her body swaying with each move. When she came back, she held some ropes and a bottle.

                When she reaches me, she ties my hands together and pulls them over my head. She lets the loose ends hang behind me. Her thumb traces my jawline then she bends down and gives me a kiss. My blood starts rushing south. No matter how hard I try to control myself, my body has betrayed me. When she pulls away, my c**k hardens against my will. My hands struggle against the knots she’s tied. She must’ve seen how desperate I am for her because she puts a finger to my lips.

                “Not yet darling, not yet.”

© 2016 Ellie Venice


Author's Note

Ellie Venice
Found an old writing of mine. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

All is mysterious at first and you wonder what is going on. You've portayed the relationship between the boy and the character very well - very sinister! The setting is timeless which is done well. Offering the stranger a bed and food seems unlikely but then things fall into place with a great ending - or just the beginning?
Well done.
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ellie Venice

7 Years Ago

Thank you for the feedback. It's very much appreciated.



Reviews

All is mysterious at first and you wonder what is going on. You've portayed the relationship between the boy and the character very well - very sinister! The setting is timeless which is done well. Offering the stranger a bed and food seems unlikely but then things fall into place with a great ending - or just the beginning?
Well done.
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ellie Venice

7 Years Ago

Thank you for the feedback. It's very much appreciated.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 28, 2016
Last Updated on October 28, 2016
Tags: Snow, Love, Romance, Cold, Alaska

Author

Ellie Venice
Ellie Venice

Roanoke, VA



About
I am a young writer and still am in grade school. I am in need of some feedback from people who aren't biased because they know me. Most of my stuff is crap but I like to write and have other people r.. more..

Writing
Naturally Naturally

A Story by Ellie Venice