Faint

Faint

A Poem by Janna Nicole

This entry could be put into the dream journal, but I feel like it should be in a category all its own.

I wasn't sleeping, I fainted. For the first time in all of my twenty years. As soon as I went unconscious, I immediately went into a dream.


The room had an uncomfortable feel to it. It was pretty much empty. Dirty, run-down. It felt like an old abandon house or warehouse.
The lights were dim, and the little light that did show was a murky yellow. When I came into the dream, I was sinking into a kneeling position. I was on my knees, hunched down. I felt weak, just like I did physically in reality. I couldn't get off the floor, nor could I say anything. A moan managed to escape once or twice, but that was it.

There were three men standing in front of me. They were all standing in front of me, talking. Either I couldn't hear what they were saying, wasn't focused enough on it, or I just don't remember what they were talking about.

The memory is strange to me. How I fainted for the first time, the dream I went into immediately... I feel like if I could only remember what they were saying. I get the feeling it was something to do with me.

Why was I there? Who were they? And what did they want with me?

It was like I was kneeling before three higher powers. For all I know... they could have been discussing who would get to take my soul.
That's how it felt to me. They wanted something, and obviously had me in the position to render me defenseless.


I wonder what they would have done to me, had I remained unconscious any longer...


© 2013 Janna Nicole


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on March 19, 2013
Last Updated on March 19, 2013