Sorry Jessie I'm in a War Here

Sorry Jessie I'm in a War Here

A Poem by UC Poika
"

A man stealing lesbian steals the love of your live what can you do. It is still a woman. You still love your woman. There is no love lost between me and the love thieves of this world.

"
They think that I am obsessed with you but no
It doesn't wash, it doesn't comb its hair
Then I don't either, for I love you so
In my mind we will always be a loving pair.
You are mine.  I'll never let you belong to her
And if she wasn't sort of a woman I'd meet her here
Well sorta!  But how do yo fight a woman stealer?
Learn to love the lesbian w***e so dear
Your identity dwindles to nothing in the airs
That blow across an empty grave of shame?
I'm mad as hell and don't give a damn who cares.
I don't even know the cowardly b*****s name!
Sometimes I think it has nothing to do with you
Than with others and I know you're caught in the middle of her do do . . .

© 2014 UC Poika


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Here's what my blog says today about your troubles friend.

Do you recall what it was like to be 34? I do.

My friend UC claims his ex can recall every word she ever said to him despite a learning disability but can't remember how impressionable she was at 17. Let's face it UC she's a creep tard!!! Forget her.

check this source out for sexual exploitation of todays youth

UC told me this 17 year old intends to "travel across state lines to beat him us," because he objected to the relationship and his ex made fun of the threat inviting her to visit her in her dirty little apartment. It is my hope UC the feds will be waiting for your ex should she go there, and waiting for her to visit your ex should she come there. We can hope to prevent sexual exploitation of youths on the internet from your preditorial ex anyway.

Posted 9 Years Ago


But John think about what you are doing. Mine left me doing the same thing.

There is something kinky about cougars chasing high school girls even if it is legal, but UC here is my friend. The way he tells it she's 34 and he's 63, a whole other matter than 34 and 17 Jessie's age and her lovers young age. That is kinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 9 Years Ago


God to my youtube site if you want to see those sleaseballs get mowed down. I put 'em all in place. Me and Jesus. An unbeatable pair.

Posted 9 Years Ago


She'll never be yours. She was unfaithful to you once with me. Do you think your virtual bull is real enough to compete? If you loved her you would be afraid of losing her. She never was yours and she's just a mark, a chip in your fraudulent love. You are slime of your own spit on a rose. That is all. My family is all a bunch of sociopath abusers I've heard you on the phone when she was in my arms. Eat that slimy abuser. Abuse me b***h. Prove to the world what you are. Your crap is over.

Posted 9 Years Ago


If she won't come back to me, do I just sit around and wait for that lesbian b***h to beat me up on top of everything else. I don't think so. You damned near killed me b***h, but you ain't man enough to kill this son of a b itch and everybody I know will know what your are, low life.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

877 Views
5 Reviews
Added on June 21, 2014
Last Updated on June 21, 2014
Tags: beloved lost, obsession, bisexual partners, brutal broad, hate, love, romance, mutual abuse

Author

UC Poika
UC Poika

Bemidji,, MN



About
Did you have fun? Intrigue, supposed villains , vulnerable women, outraged family and friends, my breakdowns have the elements that make up a pretty good fiction, not good enough to write about but a.. more..

Writing