50 Shades of Vader Part 9

50 Shades of Vader Part 9

A Chapter by Nikki
"

Vader finally takes Chipmunk to the Emperor. What's his reaction? What plans does Darth Sidious have?

"
VADER PART 9
--
"It's time.." A stark voice announced.
Soft steps echoed in the empty room. "I'm ready."
She was wearing a tight dark robe tied at the neck with a hood. Underneath she was wearing firmly fitting dark purple metallic top that overlapped her black pants.
Vader sensed her knees buckle and breathing strained.
His hand firmly squeezed her shoulder. "It will be fine..."
She nodded without speaking then wrapped herself around his chest.
His arms encircled and held her close. 'You'll be fine...'
A droid handed her their wrapped up sleeping baby. She hammocked Erin over her chest.

"Shall we?" He held his arm out allowing hers to slip through the crook of his elbow. She gently smiled and walked down the dark corridor on his arm. They stood by an automatic door and entered once it slid open.
As soon as she stepped foot in the dimly lit room her body cringed and felt Erin awake. Erin began to stir and whine "Shhh..." Her hand patted at him. The aura that filled the room was unnerving and sinisterly dark. It felt more malicious than Vader's own Force power.
After focusing on their echoing footsteps and Vader's scuba tank breathing she looked up as they reached a tall throne with a fully robed dark figure.
"Lord Vader." The elder Sith's voiced rasped loudly.
Vader kneeled on one knee before him pulling her down with his.
She strained kneeling and holding Erin.
"How nice to see you..." The Emperor rose.
"Master.." Vader addressed the Emperor as he stepped down.
She peered up from under her hood.
"So this is your companion I've heard about."
"Yes My Master." Vader stood pulling her up with him. Erin whined and fussed as they were approached by the Emperor.
She keep her glaze low trying to avoid any eye contact.
"Such a pleasure to meet you my Child." The Emperor stared down at her. She looked up at the Sith once feeling Vader grip her wrist.
She looked up at him hiding any emotion. She pulled down her hood allowing her black braided hair to fall over her left shoulder.
"Hello Emperor." She kept her voice calm and mind clear. She looked into the Emperor's face. His skin was grey, old, wrinkled and sagging. His eyes were a corrupted dirty yellow.
His foul smile was yellowed and rotted. His black loose robe only helped bring out these features.
"My, such a beautiful young lady. And this must be Lord Vader's offspring." He leaned close to her chest as the fussing baby began to cry.
"It's ok.." She whispered and quickly cradled the infant. Erin's creamy pale cheeks began to flush pink as he cried. She felt him cling onto her as if he was trying to re-enter her organs.
"Give him to me.." The Emperor raised his arms.
She glared at his pale bony fingers making their way to her chest.
Before she could yell out in protest she felt Vader place his hand on her back with his fingertips dug in as a warning. Her eyes darted at Vader as he glared back at her. She hesitantly picked Erin up from the hammock causing him to cry louder.
She grudgingly handed Erin into the Sith's hands. The Emperor pulled away and studied the baby's face.
Chipmunk was only held back by Vader's grip.
"Such a beautiful child." The old Sith ran a finger down his teared cheek. Erin's blue eyes stared back at him. His tiny pink lips trembled and babbled as if telling the Emperor to leave him alone.
Chipmunk clenched her teeth as her eyebrow twitched in anger.
"The Force is strong in this one.. As expected from a child produced by my young apprentice.. He carries such potential."

The Emperor then quickly returned him to his mother. She breathed a sigh in relief as she comforted him in her arms.
The Emperor looked once more at the child before turning to Vader.
"You've acquired a delicious young family Lord Vader."
She grimaced at his choice of words.
"This youngling has great potential. And whether you sensed it or not..." The Emperor turned back to Vader's mate and held his face close to hers. "She has quite a bit of potential herself..." He inhaled deeply causing her to jerk away in disgust.
"Any children produced by you two would certainly be powerful.."
Before either could react the old Sith dismissed them. "That'll be all for now."
"Yes Master." Vader's thick voice finally spoke.
"Until next time my young apprentice." He turned to her. "And until next time to you, Lady Vader."
Her eyes widened in surprise and was quickly pulled away after Vader bowed goodbye. While being lead out the chamber she glanced back at the Emperor. He grinned widely and laughed to himself as the door shut cutting away her sight of him.

"Well I think that went well." Chipmunk sat after failing to hold her nausea. Not a word was spoken since they left and returned to the ship. "You never fail to make a sarcastic comment in any situation." Vader stood bottle feeding Erin.
"I'd argue or b***h or whatever the hell I usually do but I am just not in the mood." She laid back taking a deep breath.
"He seems to fully intend to let you live. He's probably planning to use Erin.." Vader rocked the baby.
"He is not going anywhere near Erin again! He's creepy and was getting all grabby grabby on him. Not to mention invades personal space." She complained.
"He probably wants to train him." Vader finished feeding him.
"That's not happening." She quickly spat.
"I don't know what he meant about you though." He put down the bottle and walked to his mate.
"What, the 'Lady Vader' thing? Seems like he's yet another person to know how I'm being wed off to you.."
"No not that. The part about you having potential." He sat Erin in a crib.
"I don't know what he could mean." Vader walked back to her.
"Are you.. Force sensitive?" He questioned aloud.
"Please I couldn't be. I'm weak, I'd be evenly matched by an ewok. The ewok could probably kick my a*s." Chipmunk mused.
"Strength is more than just physical little one." Vader stood with his thumbs clipped to his belt.
"I don't know, I just wanna go home.." She turned laying on her said.
It took a bit for Vader to notice that she'd never referred to their living quarters as her home. A place of comfort and security in her eyes.
"Today has been long. Rest." Vader petted her head.
"Are you gonna sleep?" She starts to strip her clothing.
"Not now. I have things to attend to. Ill be back though." He prepared to leave.
"You need to sleep more often." She curled under the sheets in her underwear. "Your the one who sleeps half the day. Not everyone feels the need to hibernate." He chuckled before tucking her and Erin in. He left the room with guards at the door while Bitterman and Alfred stayed in their room waiting to be of assistance.

Chipmunk awake late in the day. At least late at the time zone they were in. After following a normal morning routine she went into the ships private living room. She saw Erin being cared for by Bitterman and Alfred serving her breakfast.
"Good morning Miss." The droid greeted the sleepy female.
"Hey." She yawned and sat a table, her sleeping clothes hanging loosely over her body.
"What the.. I don't remember these." She tugged at her soft plain shirt.
"Where's Vader?" She questioned the droid.
"He came at night and left early this morning for work." Alfred responded.
"Huh." She decided not to think about anything until after she ate.
After an hour Vader had returned.
"Vader!" She sat up as soon as she heard his breathing. "Are we leaving yet? I'm getting anxious I don't want to be here any longer." She quickly said while growing jittery.
"I have to work here for a couple of days." Vader said tiresomely.
"What? Noo! I can't stand being here for that long! I don't feel good. I feel uncomfortable." She complained.
Vader seemed to ignore her comments causing her to throw a block at him. "Hey! Listen to me!"
She caught his attention.
"I'm sorry I was just lost in thought."
"About what?" She questioned after noticing he wasn't purposely ignoring her.
"I talked with The Emperor." He let out angrily.
"Great what did Mr. Sidious want?"
"He wants.. Us to produce more younglings." He didn't bother containing his disgust.
She didn't speak, just intensely stared at her cyborg lover.
"He thinks our offspring would be a valuable asset." He spoked looking back at her.
"Uh huh." She finally said.
After a while of silence Vader broke the air.
"What? No witty or smart remark? No sarcastic or condescending comments? No angry cursing?" His hands rested at his hips waiting for her to respond.
"There's nothing for me to say." She shrugged. "He can stick that up his a*s, if he wants puppies he can get a pair of dogs or tauntauns to breed for him."
"And there it is." Vader walked to her. "You should give him a number to contact there should be good breeders in Naboo." She said started to recline.
"I don't want to make younglings for him. If I make them they'd be made for me." He stood by her seat.
"Well we're not making any so it doesn't matter." She said assured in herself.
"We need to.." He said.
She sat up straight and casually looked at him. "Don't play yourself."
"Chipmunk, he won't have them. They'll be ours. They'll just be trained in-" "I don't think you understood, Lord Vader. I'm calmly telling you that I'm not breeding puppies for your creepy boss. I'm politely declining Darth Sidious' request."

"It's not that simple." He told her.
Her eyes burned into him.
"I'm trying to remain calm. But your pushing my limits. I'm not breeding stock for anyone!" Her eyes burned into him. "I'm not gonna be made to do this! Only reason Erin is here is because of your demented psychological need for a baby. I didn't want a baby! But there was no denying you. I'm not having more because he decides to want them!"
"Chipmunk, I-"
"No don't 'Chipmunk' me! With you it was different.. Your all had.." She stared down into her lap where her fists where clenched.
"I'm not doing anything because some arrogant emperor wants it.. He's nothing to me.. But you.." Her voice cracked. "You made me love you.."
Vader grew silent.
"Do it for me.. We can have our children together. Our family."
He placed his hand over her shoulder.
"No. I'm not giving him the chance to come and molest our babies..." She looked off to the side.
"Please. I want to." He gently pulled her chin toward him.
"No. No more sex either. No more sex ever! I refuse to have any part in this!" She huffed. "I want to go back home."
"You don't have a choice. Just accept creating a family with me." Vader pushed. "He expects more younglings."
"What if we refuse? You could say no too! What's he gonna do, tie me down and tie you on top of me until we mate?" She responded.
Vader sighed and pulled away.
"We're going to start trying for another baby." He sighed.
"No! I'm not making him babies!" She protested.
"It won't be for him. He wants them but he can't have them. Their mine and are trying with us." He said sternly.
"Still.. I don't want.." Vader silenced her by cupping her cheeks.
"I have a lot of work to do here. If you want I'll let you travel back to our home until I return from work. That way you can be comfortable." He informed her. "I want you to be happy. When I return we can start..."
She frowned at him still fighting back his request.
"Just send me back. I can say no more when you come back.."

Later that day the ship prepared to take off.
"I'll be back as soon as I can Chipmunk." Vader touched his mouth piece to her to forehead.
"Take your time." She scuffed.
"Goodbye my little prince." Vader hugged her while Erin babbled in her chest.
After departing Chipmunk stared out through a window watching the lights of the stars zip by.
She sighed and laid down over a couch like seat.
"Miss," Alfred rode by holding Erin in a blanket. "The baby's awake."
"I'll take him." She reached out and laid Erin down next to her.
She sighed watching her son trying to pull up his little socked foot.
"Stupid baby.." She huffed.
Erin squeed and smiled at his mother.
"Damn it.." She wrapped an arm over the white clothed baby. "You're cute. But I don't want any more Erins. But your royal highness does. And so does the Emperor. I shouldn't have slept with Vader the other day. I could be being fertilized as we speak. I don't to make babies.. You can understand my problem right?"
She spoke to the infant.
He simply cooed and softly kicked his leg.
"I knew you'd understand.."
She placed Erin back I'm his crib after feeding him.
"Sweet dreams baby." She pulled a soft colorful blanket over him. "Time for me to sleep too. We should be back home when we wake up." She stretched and was about to turn away until a little stuffed Ewok smushed at the end of the crib caught her attention.
"Hm?" She plucked it from the corner and examined it letting memories flood through her mind before setting it next to Erin.
"Those days... Hm." She thought to herself while Erin grabbed onto the fluffy toy.
"If Vader thinks he can do whatever he likes with me I should be able to do whatever the hell I like with me. When we get back I'm going to call up an old friend." She kissed his forehead.
~
To be continued~


© 2013 Nikki


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on November 8, 2013
Last Updated on November 8, 2013
Tags: Darth Vader, Chipmunk, Star Wars, Emperor, Darth Sidious, baby, children