C01D1290214

C01D1290214

A Poem by ukcnn_
"

Detached

"
I would have loved
For you to be here 
Right now
With me
As I am lost between
Fragments of moments 
And as my thoughts get tangled 
Everytime I try to put them into
Wor(l)ds 
Come and go
Leaving me awake 
In-betweens

© 2014 ukcnn_


Author's Note

ukcnn_
As you might notice in the future, the tittle of my writings is made up of random letters and numbers. I actually don't like giving a name to what I write. It feels like that would limit and give a shape to my writings, and I like whatever that comes out of me to remain shapeless and timeless. I also like to think of what I write as "moments" or "thoughts" rather than poetry. I hope you will enjoy them and any review/feedback is much appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very unique naming system. Great poem as well. Interesting structure and lots of feeling. You really get the sense of being fragmented by reading this. Very relate-able. I think everyone has felt this way at least once in their lives.

Posted 9 Years Ago


ukcnn_

9 Years Ago

I am glad my poem gave you that sensation and that you could relate to it. :)
that was really good!!! people come and go but people who stick with you stay in your life forever :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


ukcnn_

9 Years Ago

Thanks and you're absolutely right. :)
Justin

9 Years Ago

your welcome, it is the truth, i cant wait to read more of your material :)
I like the fact you didn't give this a proper title, it makes the piece a little more unique and interesting. It definitely caught my attention. as for the actual piece you have here I am definitely a fan of the simplicity you have befriended in these lines. The emotion stands out and is powerful, you set the tone well and with such easy. awesome write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


ukcnn_

9 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate your review!
Short but effective. I really like how you've played around with the words and allowed yourself to be free and expressive with your writing. It works so well!

Posted 9 Years Ago


ukcnn_

9 Years Ago

I am really glad this was to your liking, thank you!
This is very interesting and I also really like your naming system.

Posted 9 Years Ago


ukcnn_

9 Years Ago

Thank you, I am glad you like it. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2014
Last Updated on October 12, 2014
Tags: Moments, detached, shortpoem

Author

ukcnn_
ukcnn_

About
Ironically, I am someone who loves language but struggles with words. I write, but I often do it without really thinking about anything. My pen starts filling in the empty space bit by bit, and I end .. more..

Writing
C04G2511550 C04G2511550

A Poem by ukcnn_


AE08Z14 AE08Z14

A Poem by ukcnn_


QS0020414 QS0020414

A Poem by ukcnn_



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..