A Revelation

A Revelation

A Poem by Abraham Luna
"

No Description.

"

Abraham Luna

 

A Revelation

 

I’m materialistic so I’ve been told and so what isn’t everyone to an extent. Everyone wants things that they desire whether that is money, power, or the next yeezy shoe. Being narcissistic wasn’t something I inherited rather than it was something I learned because of my past experiences. Yeah, I care about the way people look at me, I care about myself more than another person. Only because when you tend care about other people more than yourself they always try to take advantage of that. Everyone uses each other for some type of gain it doesn’t have to be a very big gain either. That gain could be companionship or the sense of not being alone. I could say I’m a lonely person. You don’t have to like me that’s okay but, no matter how you look at things there will always be someone who will criticize you for something. So, I’m going to be myself for now. Yes, I care what others think of me but, at the same time I have to not give a care. Saying that contradicts the last sentence I get that but, I want to change. No ones like a person who thinks highly of themselves yet people love Kanye West. No, I’m not Kanye but I don’t have many friends because of the narcissist that I am said one person. Then I asked the only real friend that I have let’s just call him Gallegos. Well I asked Gallegos and he said I am a little bit and then I proceeded to text another friend and they said yes as well. Saying this I’ve came to the revelation that I’m a s****y person who probably has a slim chance of changing the way I am but, hey I’ll take the chance.

© 2017 Abraham Luna


Author's Note

Abraham Luna
They don't want you to succeed . You prove them wrong.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lots of good points in this. You did a great job Abraham!

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Added on December 17, 2017
Last Updated on December 17, 2017
Tags: Revelation, Thinking, Personal Thinking