Art Apprecation

Art Apprecation

A Poem by UnderTheTree
"

Figure it out...its fairly simple

"

Ten thirteen I wake up and realize I missed psychology

I get ready throw on some clothes and depart.

Always trying to look my best

For in my next class it’s her who I’m trying to impress.

Class starts shortly after eleven

The seat next to her is open,

I take it and smile.

Her blonde hair tied back, her style is unique,

I cant help but look at her, I dream of people like this.

She looks over at me,

Asks if I got number fourteen.

Responding quickly only to be unsure

She glances at her paper and gladly gives me the answer.

My work is complete.

It occurs to me though as I write these words,

Our conversations consist of art appreciation and school.

It needs to be deeper,

I have to know more.

She has been in my head, but I want more.

My favorite style, my token look

She has both but does it go deeper?

What is her personality? What makes her?

Where is she from? Where is she going?

I must find out before it’s too late.

The courage builds every class,

The want to know what makes her grows stronger.

Some day soon I will ask;

Lunch? Maybe a walk around campus?

I’m captured by this art that she is

Art Appreciation

Hah, I can get used to this.

© 2009 UnderTheTree


Author's Note

UnderTheTree
dont be harsh... i rarely write. just gimme some input.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ok, input you want. This is really, really good. You take the reader as a shot-gun passenger through your venture. Your thoughts flow very smoothy and it is very nicely done. You might like some writes by LJW or Doctor (He's abit raw, but you will see what I mean, his style). Keep those thoughts flowing to the paper.
Lynne

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Really really sweet. It's nice to know that there are kind boys out there whod appretiate a girl for her style and eloquence. She seems like a beautiful mystery. I'd love to hear more!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Refreshing with no pretense. Youth is art...

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ohhh... enraptured by her art appreciation that she is.. wanting to know more as the package is sooo enticing... what is stirring.. is it love or lust.. usually a combination.. though a guy's interpretation and a girl's at such an age is rarely the same level... it's not altogether impossible for this to be the start of something very moving. I noticed it distracts you from your work.. you have to ask yourself what is it that you are looking for and be honest to yourself.. and if something more develops .. have fun but be honest to her. I love hearing the guy's perspective.. find it refreshing to see you are looking further and wanting to dive deeper than just her appearance... but move slow.. as this may have you deeper than you know.. if she is the reason you slept in and missed your first class.. I had a few guy friends growing up.. that found themselves fathers within 6 months of falling.. dose of reality anyone? Sorry.. had to throw that in there.. I am a mom today.. and while my heart is still full of passion.. I have seen sooo much in the real world.. seen many shattered dreams due to fantasy following.. romance is great in proportion.. Other than that .. I loved the emotion in it.. leaves me wondering what the girl is thinking at the same time..as I am sure it does you. Such innocense .. I sense you even struggling as she strikes your desires.. at the very least.. you may have a new friend to study with!! I do hope it works out.. but if not.. don't lose that energy or hope feeling crushed by rejection like alot of guys go through! Wonderful insight.. I sense a delicate heart here.. =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ok, input you want. This is really, really good. You take the reader as a shot-gun passenger through your venture. Your thoughts flow very smoothy and it is very nicely done. You might like some writes by LJW or Doctor (He's abit raw, but you will see what I mean, his style). Keep those thoughts flowing to the paper.
Lynne

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Flow to this is so good. Kudos for writing this :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I'll review yours if you review mine ;)

Hah, I love your last line, and this was actually pretty cute. It at least kept me reading from start to finish. I like how you got pretty deep toward the middle when you're wondering about the girl in class, and then you're trying to work up the nerve to talk to her but are like "eh, maybe next time," charming. So all in all this was a cute poem, keep writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh I would love to see this great work of art ,how you describe her so well..breath taking and so fresh
Blonde hair tied back style unique,cant help but look and I dream as I forget everything
and I just look and dream ,wish all people are like this,she glances and answers and my work complete
How I appreciate art,she is a real piece of art work..need to go deeper for she is nestled in my head
my favorite style ,my token look..she has both but it goes deeper,what makes her so..what is she built off
I must find what is inside..courage built inside and I am preoccupied..art I so appreciate
But to really know her inside is very difficult my friend ,so many tried to know
what is this kind of art..why is it so (appreciated),but no one could understand
you started a series of thoughts here..i have to check them off..ha ha ha
lovely write

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i like it
its pretty good
:) good luck with it all

Posted 14 Years Ago


No need to be harsh! this is good, and I can totally relate to it (of course the opposite of you).
keep writing! even if you don't plan on it..!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Delicate emotions and words expressed here. Nice free flow of feeling. Thanks for sharing. Keep writing!
Light,
Siddartha


Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

663 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 22, 2009
Last Updated on September 22, 2009

Author

UnderTheTree
UnderTheTree

Yupp



About
I dont generally write, but sometimes i feel like it... Im a novice. I use elementary words. I dont care usually. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Demented Demented

A Poem by Jason