Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
No Longer A Unicorn

No Longer A Unicorn

A Story by UseMeAbuseMeCureMe
"

short little thing

"
By Lexie Loge
Your mom woke you up on that day. You were in the middle of a wish dream, you were at the school and you were trying to find a boy you hadnt seen in at least three years. Your mom puts the home phone to your ear and walks back upstairs. You hear Bryce's voice in your ear, it sounds like he's in a car with people. "Hey,I got a surprise for you. Me and Ryan and Jordan are gonna come pick you up." And before you can say no,the phone dies.
You walk up your steps with a bundle of clothes to wear, wondering if you have time to put make-up on. Right after you shrug into your new white winter jacket,the bell rings. You run a brush through your hair and run outside. Bryce and Ryan are standing in your front-yard,shivering and smiling. Your other friend Jordan has just stepped out and he's smiling too. "I have chores to do,I dont think I can-"you start to say before He gets out of the car.
He is wearing light blue and it goes perfectly with his light tan. You havent seen this boy since eighth grade when you would practically worship him. He smiles broadly at you and you turn away,feeling your pulse get faster and your heart melt. "Happy to see me?"He asks.
You look at Bryce. "Why in the hell did you not tell me Marcus was gonna be here?"You whisper, trying to sounds pissed.
Bryce smiles."I said we had a surprise."
You shake your head and try to stop your shaking. You get in the backseat of Ryan's soccormom car and  Marcus sits next to you. You reach up front and snatch the pack of cigarettes from Jordan. "Damn it,Lexie! Ask Marcus, he's got one!"
You hand the pack back to Jordan and look at Marcus expectantly. He lights one up and shares it with you. "You smoke?" He asks,looking at you in a whole new light.
You nod and inhale, god you've been needing this. Marcus is looking at you out of the corner of his eyes,giving you the look that you wanted him to in 8th grade,back when you were too much of a nosebleed for him. He takes your arm and brings you closer to him,so youre resting your head on his chest. Ryan pulls into Bryce's driveway. "I gotta take a piss and Bryce has to charge his phone."Jordan says.
All of you pile out and go inside. Bryce goes to grab his charger and the rest of you go downstairs,to Bryce's room. Marcus is putting his arms around you and all you can think about is back to when you guys were in 8th grade and you would have killed for this moment. He touches your butt,pinches it. "Awe you have a little bubble butt."
Jordan and Ryan are looking at you two and they both have a small,knowing smile on thier face. Marcus whispers something to Jordan and he pretends to look disgusted. "No you cant masterbate in the back of Ryan's car!"
Then you guys are all laughing and you sit on Bryce's bed. Marcus sits next to you and he starts to tickle you. You are really ticklish so you jump off the bed and run over to the wall. Marcus is still tickling you so you grab both his hands and hold them. He looks in your eyes and its like at that moment everything has stopped. You cant hear Ryan or Jordan or Bryce. All you can hear is the sound of your breathing and the sound of his. The moment you had been waiting for since you were a high-on little 8th grader is just within grasp...and then the moment is broken.
You guys pile back into the car,with you and Marcus in the back again. You're lying down on him,laughing at Bryce because he's saying that he's an independant black woman,when Marcus whispers in your ear, "Are you still a virgin?"
You blush and nod. He smiles and plays with your b**b. "What,were you waiting for me?" He asks you and you nods,thinking that you could have been.
The opportunity to not be a virgin had been there many,many times and yet some unseen voice in your head had told you to wait. Would it tell you to wait this time,if the time came? You guys pull into Sears and start walking around. Marcus gets ADD and starts to talk to everybody he sees,Jordan has run off and Ryan and Bryce are just talking to each other. So you just keep walking and focus your nerves. 'Nothing is gonna happen,you're in a mall for Christ's sake!' You tell yourself.
Marcus catches up to you guys as you,Ryan and Bryce are walking into Tilt. You're slightly behind the other two and he whispers to you, "Wanna f**k in the bathroom? I mean,I wouldnt mind but I never have before..."
You kinda want to be offended but at the same time its kinda exciting."Uh sure.."You say,smiling nervously.
You two wait for the opportunity to go to the bathroom, it turns out the chance comes quickly. Ryan's mom calls him so he leaves you Bryce and Marcus to go pick her up. He says to meet him at Sears and he will pick you guys back up in half and hour. Bryce says he has to pee and he drags you two along. Bryce goes into the men's bathroom(Surprising?) and says "You two w****s better be out here when I get out."
Marcus smiles at you,the smile that won you over when you first met him,and takes your hand. He locks the door to the bathroom and looks at you. "You really wanna do this?"
You nod,even though that little voice in your head has started acting up and shouting 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T!' You tell that voice that you dont have any respect,if you did then you wouldnt be losing it in a f*****g mall bathroom and then He is staring at you,waiting,and you nod again. He smiles. "Lets get this started then.
Your pants are around your ankles and you have never felt this naked before in your life. You two are on the floor of the unisex bathroom and it hurts,oh jeezus-pleezus does it hurt,and you just want it to stop hurting. Its like when you go to the dentist and he's pulling a tooth out,you just want it to be over with because after the pain comes pleasure. And finally,it pops. You hear it when it does,just a small little pop that signifies the end of a huge portion of your life. He's going faster now and it feels so...different,you think it feels good but at the same time the voice in the back of your head is saying 'This is what everybody says is good?'.
He pushes your bangs out of your eyes and he's still smiling and so you think its all right. Your head bumps into the wall and you blush,god you cant even do the thing you were made for right! "Its okay,god your so tight!" He says, and then he stills.
You guys are quiet for a moment, and you think to yourself that you are mourning the loss of your childhood. Because this is what kills childhood, this is the sacred ritual that turns girl into woman. Youre shaking and theres a small little bloodspot on the floor. Marcus looks at it and then looks at you. The thing he says next will ring in your ears everytime you start to daydream or sleep..."I took your virginity bro."
So it wasnt the I love you that would have been nice...so you lost it in a public bathroom....so what if the boy in question was a gangbanger with a baby on the way...you're a woman now! He wipes up the bloodspot and flushes it down the toilet. You guys walk out and start looking for Bryce. "So how was it?"
He asks you.
You blush and try to look him in the eyes. "It was....different."Painful and intense also come to mind. You think that youre dreaming until you remember that instant of pain and you realize that you werent. 
He looks sideways at you and the feeling that youre in a dream grows stronger. It takes all you can to remain with reality. "Was it awesome?" He asks.
You nod and your shy smile is back. He hugs you and keeps walking,he is a really fast walker. You sneak looks at him,wondering what youre 8th grade self would have thought of this. You wish you could go back in time and shake your past self,saying "Get it together, you! You dont need this s**t, stay a unicorn!"
Ryan picks you guys up and you drive back to Bryce's house. He asks you if you'd want to do it again and you nod, although the voice in your head is screaming no!! Bryce glares at you and says "Do NOT f**k on my bed."
Ryan hands Marcus a condom and Marcus leads you down the stairs. He lays out Bryce's blankets and now you guys are looking at each other. "I uh need to get hard."He says.
His pants are off and his thing is the biggest one you've seen (even bigger than 'Airo's') and he asks you to suck it. Your inner voice is practically yelling at the top of her lungs but you drown her out with a song. Wonderful by Everclear is playing in your head as you, you know. It tastes like rubber and seasweed and smells...odd. It grows inside your mouth and you gag a little. He laughs. "Its okay." He lets you stop and now you two are lying on Bryce's blanket.
He's in and it doesnt hurt this time but its like...oh you have nothing to compare THIS to. Its like when you were little and you woke up on the first day Chanuka and you opened your beautifully wrapped present and it turned out to be a pair of socks...thanks for the effort. Not that it wasnt good,it was great-especially for your first lover but you cant help but think that it could be better. Youre making breathy little noises and you want to moan so badly but you cant because Bryce and Ryan and Jordan are upstairs and you just know they'll make fun of you if they hear you so you clutch the back of his shirt and bite his shoulder. He grabs your leg and lifts it over his shoulder. He's going fast now but he says hes trying to go slow because youre really tight...."I'm surprised you aint moanin" he says,smiling a little as you surpress another moan into his shoulder.
Then its over again and he's standing up putting his pants on. He looks down at you, you're sitting skirt style, smiling. "Wow, youre so tight. That was like the most awesome p***y ever."He says.
You feel somewhat proud even though you have no real reason to be. "That was...wow. Where,where are my pants?"You ask,afraid to stand up.
He hands them to you and when you stand up to put them on the world spins. A snippet of the show Tosh.0 flashes through your head. "A dick'll make you slap somebody," from the black lady web redemption. You almost giggle as you think 'No..but a dick will make ya dizzy.'
He leads you back upstairs and the rest of the group is looking at you,about to tease. 

That night you look at yourself in the mirror as youre putting your clothes on and you think 'Wow, what did I do? Should I have waited? I was gonna be different,not like the stereotype...I gave up a part of myself...ugh...in a f*****g bathroom,and then a friend's basement. Well,at least I have a story to tell my kids in years to come....oh god, what if there was a hole in the condom?'
You sigh and take your pants off,ready to switch into boxers. You see the light bloodstain that has spread into a blossoming flower,and you realize right then that THIS WAS REAL. You smile bitterly and go to bed, your last thought being, "I am no longer a unicorn." 

© 2013 UseMeAbuseMeCureMe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

⊰ℛℛ⊱
This was a sorta tender sweet story and ... then there were a few adult bits that surprised me. In fact you might rate this 18+ as you're dropping the F bomb and are (I think ?) talking about teenage sex in the bathroom.

And that's as critical as I can get. Otherwise this was well-written and I definitely understand the part about no longer being a unicorn. When Rose pounced on me years ago, after she finished she whispered in my ear, "You are no longer a boy."

Funny tho, I still feel like one. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

UseMeAbuseMeCureMe

10 Years Ago

Thank you(:



Reviews

This is a good and, it feels, a very *personal* tale.

Whether it's semi-autobiographical or not is irrelevant. It comes off as such.

I enjoyed the raw aspects, the realizations...

I would ask you to clean up the grammar. There are a TON of mistakes, misuses and misspellings.
But, that didn't detract from my enjoyment of this young girl's life-journey.


Posted 8 Years Ago


I happen to think you are fearless. Erotic and horrific and comedic in equal measure. With your unaffected, brutal honesty, nothing can stop you. And I'm not just saying that... I happen to know

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Thaddius

10 Years Ago

and, I forgot to say: your use of the second person is amazing. Sometimes in my head I call myself y.. read more
Although it's not my type of story to read, I do like how the story is arranged. The description is close to flawless and I managed to laugh a little at some scenes. It's a thumbs up from me.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

⊰ℛℛ⊱
This was a sorta tender sweet story and ... then there were a few adult bits that surprised me. In fact you might rate this 18+ as you're dropping the F bomb and are (I think ?) talking about teenage sex in the bathroom.

And that's as critical as I can get. Otherwise this was well-written and I definitely understand the part about no longer being a unicorn. When Rose pounced on me years ago, after she finished she whispered in my ear, "You are no longer a boy."

Funny tho, I still feel like one. :)


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

UseMeAbuseMeCureMe

10 Years Ago

Thank you(:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 2, 2013
Last Updated on November 2, 2013
Tags: teenage

Author

UseMeAbuseMeCureMe
UseMeAbuseMeCureMe

Bay City, MI



About
I am a domestic abuse survivor and I plan on writing a short memoir about it entitled, I deserved It. more..

Writing
Denial Denial

A Chapter by UseMeAbuseMeCureMe