I'm confused..........

I'm confused..........

A Story by KristaK
"

Read it, like it, love it, hate it, I don't care. It doesn't make sense, but I guess that's why it's genre is nonsense.

"

Take a sip of coffee. Set the cup down. Run your hand through your hair, stare at the screen. Think of him. You miss him. You love him. It makes no sense. Why does he think you hate him? You don't love him, but he is a friend. Why does he love you? He's going to commit suicide because you love someone else. But you love someone else. He's so confusing. He loves you, but thinks you hate him. Was it a joke? He's still alive today. That's a good thing. You say hi. take another sip of coffee and joke around a little. A name slips out. Oops, you said he was a dork. He thinks you hate him again. I thought we had it straightened out this morning. He's a friend. I guess not. You hate me. I love you. I love him. He loves me, but I also love him. This other guy, he loves me too. He has standards. He's too old. Stupid six years age difference. Three and half doesn't seem plausible when you're fourteen either though. Your mom doesn't know. She'd kill you. She'd kill me. She'd find him. He wants to come see me when I turn sixteen. One year and a few months. Wouldn't that be amazing? What if it doesn't happen? You counted down for no reason. You still love him, no matter what happens. He's a friend, he's always there. You're his outlet, you know more about him than his girlfriend. Isn't that slightly awkward. She lied to you. What happened to those four months? Hasn't it only been a couple weeks? Those four months are a lie. Did he change the name on his profile? He didn't for me. I wonder if I was the other woman. I wonder if she knew. Why does she talk to me? Who lied? Was it him, or was it her. I hope it was here, I love him too much. But I love someone else. He knows that. But someone else doesn't know I love he, but he knows I love someone else. Wait, what? I'm lost...

© 2008 KristaK


Author's Note

KristaK
Confused? I warned you...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A bit!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 15, 2008

Author

KristaK
KristaK

Irvine, CA



About
My name is Krista and I'm currently a freshman in college. I've decided to return to my writing after a couple of years off. Hopefully I haven't lost my ability. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by KristaK