Haunting

Haunting

A Poem by ;
"

I got inspired to write this poem by listening to "Haunted" by Evanescnece....Listen to it onmy profile

"

I feel you haunting me

I feel you lurking

Everywhere I go

Your intoxicating

I feel you mocking me

I feel you smiling

What am I suppose to do if you're not leaving?

© 2008 ;


Author's Note

;
I don't know if the first two lines are the same as the other one but...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is short and sweet but it packs a goliath sized punch on its david size structure nicely done! thanks for entering it in the "Sleepless Night" poetry Competition...

~Frances~

Posted 16 Years Ago


I envisioned an image of oneself in the mirror or ones shadow. Something that is always there and never leaves. A constant reminder of the inner fears and desires. Great Job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


I think we're gonna have to be friends, but this was really excellent AND I love the flow and the way you formatted it. Great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Haunting memories and stubborn thoughts are what stands in the way when we think that we want to move away from someone but can't.

I have felt that way many times and I have come to the conclusion that I think because I want to think and perhaps I haunt the thoughts; its not that the thoughts haunt me.

I loved this poem. I think all of us will be able to relate to this.
Thanks a lot for entering this into my contest.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I love the last line, afterall what could one do... great job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like this one a lot. Perhaps it is because he is lurking about me too! I like the chaotic writing in different fonts it increases the frantic feel of the piece.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Errrr...os it a host your refuring to or a stalker?...I would go for a ghost something it make me feel when I read this. I nice write and a great song to be inspired by. Keep them coming!


Posted 16 Years Ago


This is really good.... I enjoyed reading it... I like the wording you use. "I feel you mocking... I feel you smiling" I really like these lines! Great job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


It's different, it's sad and it's questioning... all the great components for poetry. I liked the lst line and the feeling of being so sucked under by all the emotions.. great write,

Brette

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hmmm, well I think it's GREAT! Sad, and it reminds me of not just one but several of my friends. I really like the formatting you did, italicizing to add a bit more of a punch to it all.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2008
Last Updated on August 5, 2008

Author

;
;

OH



Writing
Sometimes Sometimes

A Poem by ;


An Animal's Test An Animal's Test

A Poem by ;


Damaged Damaged

A Poem by ;



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..