Don't have a title yet

Don't have a title yet

A Story by It Will Change
"

Story of two brothers that's all i can say.

"
#Chapter 1: 
Amit and Gaurav two Independent brothers lived together in a small apartment in a small town. It was morning and already the clock had hit 10. Both the brothers were still asleep until they heard a loud sound of something. Both woke up with stroke and were listening and thinking what this sound could be? and simultaneously the sound kept getting louder and louder. Before long they realized it was the thump of Helicopter and it drew nearer. The thump-thump-thump of the Helicopter got louder and louder until they could feel it vibrating through them. And in no time the Helicopter crashed into their building, as which they where living in a small town the building wasn't high enough and the brothers had to surge out of their apartment before the building could possibly demolished by the striking. Somehow luckily both of them got out of the building as they lived on the ground floor, "but, the rest of people, from the building, what about them?" asked Gaurav while still running, as to field the question of his younger brother, "It was enough late for us too, but thank god we are still talking and sadly we are behind the time for rest of them" said Amit in feeble voice. Gaurav stopped and took a look back at the building and he saw something outrageous which he could never envision, three men with camouflage pattern uniform with Guns came out of the building which may be the survivors from Helicopter. Soon he yelled "Run Amit, Run, they are here for us".

© 2017 It Will Change


Author's Note

It Will Change
I have started this fiction story, so please leave a review for it.
Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok so, what we have here is a piece which is imaginative but your sentences need to be shorter. What also would be really cool is that if you built up the heicopter scene. You could add more sound, maybe even an explosion as the helicopter crashed into the building. Also, the fear factor - you could add how the brothers felt when escaping the apartment, how they felt when they l�™oked up and saw the helicopter.

It's a cool piece and a great platform for what i feel could be a one hell ofna follow on story.

Remember...the more we weite, the better we become and the better we become the more creativity projects its way onto out work.

Keep writing.

Mark.


Posted 7 Years Ago


It Will Change

7 Years Ago

Thank you sir...i'll try to work on the same :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 19, 2017
Last Updated on March 19, 2017

Author

It Will Change
It Will Change

Pune, India



About
Hello, my name is Vaibhav, i don't know if i am even a writer, what i mostly do is write down my feelings and some fiction stories. more..

Writing
A Dil A Dil

A Poem by It Will Change