Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The Faerie

The Faerie

A Story by KristahGee
"

I wrote this off of one of those websites that starts the story for you. ITs about a faerie. I hope you enjoy it.

"
My sister and i were picking flowers in the medow when we saw a faerie. She was crying. Her wing was broken. We took her inside of our 3 story victorian house. We crept quietly past or mother and father into our "secert room". There we locked the door and found somthing for the fairy to lay in. Her new bed was a basket full of clean rags. I didnt know how to fix the faerie's wing but then i saw a soft hankercheif  and got to work admitadly. I wraped it around her tiny wing.
     We  hid her from the world until she got better. Weeks later i went into the room and she was gone.  Stunned and sad i went to the faerie's bed. there, i found a note saying that she was sorry she left without  a goodbye and she thanked me and my sister for our help. I glanced over at the window and saw a small wooden box. Full of curiousity i opened it and found two silver neclaces with a piece of amber hanging from the bottem of each of them. I smiled at the gift and left the room.

© 2012 KristahGee


Author's Note

KristahGee
I hope you enjoyed it. I hope you liked it and sorry for any errors!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012
Tags: faeries

Author

KristahGee
KristahGee

a place, RI



About
I love reading, writing, singing, and anything else that lets my creativity flow. I also am a huge movie and music buff. And i am in love with The Walking Dead!!!!! :) more..

Writing