Disgusted

Disgusted

A Poem by VeronikaRKL
"

I don't know what this writing style is.. I just labeled it poetry but I'm not entirely sure.

"
It's not standing at a window, my socks stretched thigh high reaching for the navy blue peek-a-boo covering my intimacy. 
It's not my breasts pushed up and together as I lay across the counter top with my n*****s trying to protrude through the electrical tape determined to hide them from prying eyes.
It's not my tongue twirling around a man's finger through my teasing lips. 
It's not their moans as they reach the top.
It's not the unwanted hands feeling to goosebumps arise on my skin as their fingertips not so lightly trace my curves.
It's being invisible. My soul nothing more than the reason there is a dankness between my hips or a hot breath escaping my nose. 
It's my inability to climax- orgasm or reach enlightenment.
It's the shock value that drives the user that just wants to be seen.
It's me. 

© 2017 VeronikaRKL


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing use of words and thoughts. Had feel of secret thoughts whispered aloud and alone. I liked the internal thoughts and the honest tone of the words. Thank you Veronika for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
:o
Wanting to be recognized for who you are as a person with feelings and not just a play thing is at the heart of every woman I believe. Love should play the ultimate part in why you want to be intimate with someone. As a person with feelings, you have that right.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 18, 2016
Last Updated on June 12, 2017

Author

VeronikaRKL
VeronikaRKL

About
Although I am still young, I believe I have the intellect to sustain interesting conversation. I do have to admit, though, I am not completely devoid of inane ideas and actions. more..

Writing
Stop Stop

A Poem by VeronikaRKL


TSWM TSWM

A Poem by VeronikaRKL



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


To Care To Care

A Poem by s y e


Cliché Cliché

A Poem by Ahena MK