What To Do ...

What To Do ...

A Story by Victoria Kaer
"

What would do if you were in the bathroom and your clothes suddenly vanished? Well, Stacy did the only thing she could do ...

"

Stacy grumbled to herself as she stood before the mirror in the bathroom of the frat house. She hadn’t wanted to come to this stupid party, had her best friend listened to her. No, of course not, Casey never did. It didn’t help that her best friend was a jock and all that mattered to him was the next party and which girl he could hook up with that night.

Yeah, she really needed some friends who were female.

So, here she was hiding in the bathroom after a few too many drinks, drinks she should have avoided having, but she’d guzzled down anyway. Why, because she wanted to forget she’d allowed her stupid best friend into talking her into coming here. It hadn’t worked. She crossed her arms on the edge of the sink and dropped her forehead onto them with a groan.

A sudden chill swept across her bare skin. A frown pulled her lips down. Bare skin? Lifting her head, she glanced down in shock to find that her clothes had gone. Gone where, she really wasn’t certain, but there were indeed gone. Vanished. Poof! She had to be dreaming. She pinched her arm.

Nothing. Clothes still gone. Panic began to set in.

A knock sounded at the door. “Hey, ya know other people have to take a leak out here! Move it in there!”

Stacy looked around the room frantically. She couldn’t exit the bathroom stark naked. Well, she could, but that would be really, just not a good idea. There were way too many horny frat boys out there for that to end well.

She chewed her bottom lip as more knocks sounded on the door, these slightly angrier than the first one had been. “Okay, hold on I’m almost done!” she called out.

Turning a slow circle, she stopped and a sudden wide grin lifted the corners of her lips as she spotted her salvation.

Two minutes later, she whipped the door open to the surprised faces outside and shouted at the top of her lungs, “TOGA!” And streaked out of the bathroom draped in the Star Trek themed shower curtain.

She vowed as she raced out the front door, that she’d murder Casey later when he arrived back at their apartment; her only goal now was to get home before anyone actually realized she had no clothes on beneath her makeshift toga.

© 2014 Victoria Kaer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice solution indeed right?

Posted 9 Years Ago


unique situation adequately handled for the minute... of course there ARE questions for later - more thought-full - moments. I hope the outside grounds weren't too gravelly...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Victoria Kaer

10 Years Ago

Haha, yep that's true. That darn reality.
Chris

10 Years Ago

a near-still-drunk, bare-naked woman in a frat house bathroom on an unknown floor and section - that.. read more
Victoria Kaer

10 Years Ago

Yup it is. lol
You have described this moment of utter embarrassment and finding as solution marvelously. Quick thinking is required in so many instances in life...Bravo.............

Posted 10 Years Ago


Victoria Kaer

10 Years Ago

I rather enjoyed coming up with the solution, it was a lot of fun. Thanks for reading!
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

Good. You are welcome...:)...................
Stacy was very clever,and so was this story.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Victoria Kaer

10 Years Ago

Thanks very much! (If it were me I'd probably hide in the corner in embarrassment!)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 25, 2014
Last Updated on February 25, 2014
Tags: Whatwouldyoudocontest

Author

Victoria Kaer
Victoria Kaer

Las Vegas, NV



About
Always looking for constructive criticism on my writing if you read, please leave a comment. I'd appreciate anything helpful. (Things like, "It needs editing" don't help. Please tell me what you saw t.. more..

Writing