Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Violet Moon
"

A letter by the main character that acts as the introduction to the story.

"

To anyone who can help,

 

      I am in terrible danger!  A man has taken me hostage and keeps threatening me.  I can feel that my life is in danger and my chances of survival lessen with each passing moment.  I’m trying everything I can to keep myself alive.  I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up though.  He forces me to do terrible things and gives me hardly any water or food.  We aren’t the only ones in this dark building.  I see other men walking by with other girls about my age.  Each girl wears the same terrified expression.  We all fear for our lives.  I have not been allowed to talk to these girls but I know they are going through the same thing as I.  For I can see it in their eyes and the way they hide themselves.  As if that was not enough, I have seen the terrible things happen to them.

      The man who seems to be in charge of me, swears that I am going to die.  But I am determined to prove him wrong.  I will escape and get help.  I will come back and save these other girls.  I will not leave them behind.  Although I do not know them, I feel as if it is my duty to protect them as if they are my little sisters.  I don’t know where this feeling comes from, but I know that I have to listen to it.  I believe that it is also the reason that I keep feeling like whatever happens will lead to something that will affect everyone around the world. 

      I don’t know what is going to become of me and these other girls or the men who hold us captive.  If I do not make it out alive, I refuse to disappear completely.  I will find a way to haunt these killers and remind everyone of my story.

 

-Isabelle White


© 2011 Violet Moon


Author's Note

Violet Moon
Let me know what you think please! This is just the introduction.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
Added on May 15, 2011
Last Updated on May 15, 2011


Author

Violet Moon
Violet Moon

About
Okay, so I'm in high school and just started writing about a year ago. I really enjoy writing but don't find much time to write because of my crazy school schedule and extra activities plus normal lif.. more..

Writing
The Coutroom The Coutroom

A Chapter by Violet Moon