Be The Change

Be The Change

A Story by Samantha ~virginpoet

I believe that a soul can choose to be born into either a male or a female body in any given lifetime excluding develompementell  errors in the womb or, as Edgar Cayce called it, an incarnation. A soul selects what environment (parents, family, location, personal obstacles, etc.) which will best allow for the learning of lessons it needs for completeness. The goal is to fully express love in all the challenges which physical life offers.

I truly believe that... Because all the crap that's happened to me in my life has only made me a better person has made me love everyone more even people I don't like or know its weird that I even care. But I cant help it, it just breaks my heart when I see a child or an adult for that matter who's been thrown away like trash by their own family for no reason or for stupid reasons that are meaningless and
never understandable to me. Family is family and love for them is forever at least it is in my book. When you look at the big picture that is if you have tried to look beyond yourself, but most of you are blind to it Open your eyes for the betterment of yourselves and maybe even for the word.

I can see the pain in there eyes your eyes and I can see through the fake smiles you ware like a mask desperately trying to hide from the truth hide it from others and from yourself cause for most of the time I ware one too, I easily recognize it in their eyes and their badly acted expressions I know it because I know it in myself, I know it because it knows me.
And I feel there pain because its my pain too
and I only love them more. Think me crazy or whatever but if you knew me Id change your mind quick. Jesus was all about the idea that people are transformed Not by being loved... But by the act of loving somebody, no matter how hard it is.

I believe that more than anything cause I have loved more than I have been loved even as much as that hurts or as lonely as its been and still is, its all worth it. Once I love someone there in my heart forever in some shape or form living there amongst the many.
Think what you want of me it wont change who I am, but I just might change who you are for the better.
I have to be naive but without lack of experience and understanding for I have plenty of both. And I have to see the world through rose colored glasses because for the longest time I saw what the world really was and it about broke me. I live by BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORD. Otherwise nothing will ever change so I decided to change my world and it works for me.

© 2010 Samantha ~virginpoet


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

By changing ourselves, we have changed a small part of the world. We each have our own unique point of view.

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 22, 2010
Last Updated on April 22, 2010

Author

Samantha ~virginpoet
Samantha ~virginpoet

OH



About
HAD MY BABY BOY 12/29/2013 at 10:57 he weighs 8 pounds 4oz 19 in long I am married to a fellow poet on this site http://www.writerscafe.org/itz_JuggZ aka Stevo The Poe-t I cant sleep without kno.. more..

Writing