This is how everyone should live...

This is how everyone should live...

A Poem by The StoryTeller
"

I wrote this in a conversation between the Pain Bearer and I, being completely honest. I'm only publishing it as a writing because I believe this is truth and this is how everyone should be.

"
You can't break that. It's not fragile, because love doesn't wear chains, or bonds, and it doesn't compromise, or say, "Well maybe...." Best quote: "Freely we serve, because freely we love, as in our right to do so; in this we stand or fall." Anyways, that was both. Naturally I care about people and I love them, love them as brothers and sisters, love them as God loves them and loves me, love them sometimes as more, but despite everything that has happened to me... I still have a tendency towards love, despite my distrust of it. You also made it happen, with how you care about me, how you care about others, with the pain you go through, with the strength you have... I asked my aunt once why I've gone through so much... She said because a.) I might be able to help others later on down the road to keep them from going through the same thing, and b.) If God had given those tasks to anyone else, maybe they would have commited suicide already. (Something I've attempted once, nearly done twice, and thought about a lot) God doesn't make us go through bad things. But he doesn't stop them either, because that would take away someone's free will, whether it be ours or someone else's. But here's the thing, one of the best lines in the Bible: "You planned evil for me, God planned it for good." And when you're going through that evil that is so evil at that time and has no sight of good, you rely on God to get you through, because in our weak human fraility we are not enough. So you rely on him, and he makes good out of what people do without taking away free will. Best line from the movie Bruce Almighty: Bruce: "How do you make people love you without taking away their free will?" God: "That's the question isn't it?" God asks us to love him, and love as he did. So, I love you because of that, making it natural. But I also love you because of everything else, everything that has happened between us since we met. So it's both. And besides, in the end, it doesn't even matter. Because what it comes down to is I love you. And I'm not leaving you. You're my friend, you're my family. And unlike maybe what your parents/etc don't understand, you stick with those you care about. You don't turn your back on family even if they do.

© 2015 The StoryTeller


Author's Note

The StoryTeller
Everyone should see this... realize what they need to be. Humans need to love. Send read requests to your friends for this. Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a matter of fact, Love is fragile but brekeable (Sorry If I spelled that wrong, Still have those damn Grammar problems xD)
God Left love in earth, so we could love him and love our people or brothers around earth. But love is too a way to feel really sad, How can something that was made for people to be happy, turn into something many people hate because they had bad experiences with love? Love doesn't necersarly apply to the affection or the ''like'' to another poem, Love is what we feel when we like someone as a friend or a family member like our mothers or fathers or brothers.
Love is a dangerous game to play but a worth a risk too....
We really don't even have a REAL definition of what love might be or is, we just feel it.... Never doubt of it, we just feel it...
Blade, I asked the same question to my grandmother
My mother used to leave me in kindergardeen here in el salvador. The kinder finished at 10 AM, My mon would leave at 10 PM of night. Or many others things that have made me how I am.
Like for example, when I crashed with my mother and I felt a Hand that stopped from breaking my head with the car window or why people in the past told me that I was weird thinking, when the a woman who would take care of me, would lock me up in a room just because I was hungry
So, why doesn't God give me love? Something I desire so much as knowing the universe and my existence?
I don't know, But I do know something:Without those experiences, I wouldn't be the boy that I am right now and Love is always there, just maybe I never saw it but now I see it.
So just play the wating game
Awesome story Blade, sorry for the long review

Posted 9 Years Ago


The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

:D That's amazing, I'm so glad you're back and here to stay. And yep, God has a plan for us all. If .. read more
Lizardo

9 Years Ago

Read what I just sended you in a message, I felt like talking to someone..
The StoryTeller

9 Years Ago

I did, and I replied right back to you. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

486 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 15, 2015
Last Updated on February 15, 2015

Author

The StoryTeller
The StoryTeller

The place of life and happiness., OH



About
I'm changing my name from The Resilient One to The Storyteller and trying to start fresh... believing in myself, believing in others, making this new personality I want to have... I guess I was alread.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by The StoryTeller