my romance

my romance

A Story by Wannabewriter16
"

love life

"
                                   My romance story.
From the day that I laid my eyes on you I knew that you were the one I wanted in my life.
My heart started fluttering when you asked me my name.
It was so hard to spit out my name to you because I was so captivated by just how flawless you seemed.
The way you were dressed, there simply was no way that you could be more adorn.
When you smiled made me feel like a queen.
I may have jumped to fast into the relationship,but I knew I loved you and I thought you loved me too. 
It seemed that our love would never die,but I was very wrong.
When I got that text message from your mother that she was making you break up with me I was torn apart.
I felt like my whole world was taken away because I loved you with my whole heart. 
You were my everything.
I thought that my heart was going to explode because of all of the pain that you had caused.

© 2015 Wannabewriter16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You made your emotions come to life, and that's what writing is good for. This was a great write, and I can relate to it, which is good. If the reader can relate, they'll read more. Great job.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Wannabewriter16

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much Raven V. I am glad that you liked it. It means a lot to me so thank you for comm.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 13, 2015
Last Updated on October 13, 2015
Tags: loe, life, pain, hate, heart

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing