teen struggles

teen struggles

A Poem by Wannabewriter16
"

teen struggles

"

          teen struggles

Teens struggle to fit in with the people at school when the kids start to pick on them because they have issues and they either just do not care or they are going through a rough time.

Everyone thinks that it is okay to pick on other people and they do not think about what it does to the person when they do it. The person that is being picked on is usually going through a rough time.

Everyone thinks it’s okay to make fun of the kid who is overweight and tell them to go on a diet when they don’t realize that the kid might have an eating disorder. They think that it's just cause that person is lazy.

Nothing in the years of being a teenager is more tempting than to drink and party just to fit in and not be the one that everyone makes fun of. No one wants to be the person that is made fun of.

Sometimes teens have thoughts about killing themselves and some actually go through with it because they see there is no other way out. They do not realize that it will get better at one point in their life.

They think that they can kill themselves because of what everyone else says about them and they think about it so much until they actually do it.Some people think about it, but they don’t because they know that they will be leaving that one person that really does care.

Right, when they start to think things in their life start to go bad they start to get worse. Either the teasing from other kids in school gets worse or things at home get worse then what they used to be. Sometimes it feels like it will never get better and that no one really cares nor do they understand.

Unlike the other kids, the kids that are always picked on are usually the kids who aren’t as smart as the others or aren’t as pretty as the others are. They are either too skinny or they are too fat or too short or too small.

Getting to the point where they are on the verge of either hurting themselves or on the verge of killing themselves or someone else. It takes a lot to get to that point and it's usually never a good outcome either way.

Getting past the point of doing something that they shouldn’t die to themselves is really hard for a lot of them because they don’t know that it will get better and that they don’t need to do it.

Life as a teenager isn’t as easy as people think it is.Fitting in with others is hard and it can lead you in the wrong direction when they should be going the other way.

Every teenager just about has either been picked on or has been picked on by someone else or know someone that has. When they know that people are bing treated badly they either join in one what they call fun or they don’t say anything because they are afraid of what will happen.

© 2015 Wannabewriter16


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
And we are here with pain and judge. When others hate you cause you are not like them. When you became victim and there is no one for you.Hard times can also rise new power. Trust your self and your insticts . One day you will find place for you with people who will be there for you. Trust me. YOU ARE GREAT.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
And we are here with pain and judge. When others hate you cause you are not like them. When you became victim and there is no one for you.Hard times can also rise new power. Trust your self and your insticts . One day you will find place for you with people who will be there for you. Trust me. YOU ARE GREAT.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love this. This applies to me and just about every teen. Very well written as well, great job
(RfR) (I recommend my poetry)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wannabewriter16

5 Years Ago

Thank you very much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 14, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2015
Tags: teen struggles

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing