The day

The day

A Poem by Wannabewriter16
"

Please fallow me on instagram @fallow_your heart Also this is for my love

"
I just knew that my true love would find me someday,but I never knew that it would be you.

You caught me by surprise,but you simply captivated me with your smile,just like when I look into your eyes

It's true that everything and everyone is a gift.
You are a beautifully packaged gift full of humor, talent, intelligence, beauty and love.

 Love isn't about the perfect person but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
Everyone has issues,but when I view you through my eyes, perfection is all I see.

From the way that you laugh to when you're upset, I still love the simplest things you do.

I love the way you laugh and seeing your face light up the same way mine does.

This relationship has been hard at times but we've made it through everything so far.
I know as long as we're on this journey together, there's nothing that we can't do.

Sometimes I ask myself if what you and I share is too good to be true.

So scared to get my heart broken and and left in the dirt.
Scared of the thought of losing you
but in the end, I trust us
because what we ask for in each other we have given.

I may not know what tomorrow is going to bring us, because no one truly knows.

The one thing I do know is that you are my one and only.
Someone in my heart that I want to devote my whole life to completely


I have been in previous relationships
however, this is the first time I've been truly happy... I couldn't ask for anything more.
Its amazing to know that I am yours, as you are mine.

I cannot wait for the day I get to say I do.

© 2018 Wannabewriter16


Author's Note

Wannabewriter16
Please do not correct me on how I wrote this one. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwww, this is so sweet. :) This person is very lucky to have someone as caring as you.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I feel this poem through and very lovely I should say. Thanks for sharing

Posted 6 Years Ago


Definitely from the heart with that blindness euphoric atmosphere love creates.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Bonnie, I enjoyed this poem on love. It is truly a testament to the way you feel about "your love". While there is so much poetic beauty there is also a glimpses of reality, that it may not last forever, but the hope is there that it will. Well written and easy to read. :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


lol,a wonderful write to your love

Posted 6 Years Ago


A sincere, humble, and heartfelt piece. Your authenticity and passion shine through in this poem.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

284 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 11, 2018
Last Updated on January 11, 2018
Tags: Love, life, hurt, pain, heart, romantic, romance, poem

Author

Wannabewriter16
Wannabewriter16

OK



About
Hello my name is Bonnie and I'm 18 years old and I love to write. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..