Lost days

Lost days

A Poem by Storyteller of Dimensions
"

Basically this is about what changes people the most.

"

        

looking back

to the youth

Golden days

 

we'll remember

smile

happiness

 

Yet

days are same

nights are same

 

what changed

what took away

the beauty and light

 

innocence

ignorance of unknown

gone

 

knowledge

 

© 2009 Storyteller of Dimensions


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's very short but the message echoes deep. Even though you didn't really dwell much on explanation, just merely putting fragments, every line speaks of something. I like the way you made it straight-forward yet at the same time creative. Great Job.

Keep Writing. ^___^

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really like it, it is a very small, light in words and size poem, but a very thoughtful one... I like how you say that the days and nights are the same, but we all take something different out these days. Our loss of ignorance and innocense is what creates the events and makes the memories that we take with us. Just, some few capitalized letters here and there without a pattern, do not know if it was intentional or accidental... and days in plural but night in singular... just curious. little things anyway. =) Good poem. =)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow, very moving.


-@-;---------

Posted 15 Years Ago


Losing is gaining something at the same time. That because, every past encounter is an experience that teaches one the way of life.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very good poem ! The time must go on. What we can do to changeability with these ? Tq. Sep jez !

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

389 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 1, 2009
Last Updated on April 12, 2009

Author

Storyteller of Dimensions
Storyteller of Dimensions

About
As you read my writing you probably notice soon that I'm not a native English speaker (I'm Czech), but I'm doing my best and I appreciate you feedback on the story side of my works while I'll work on .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..